Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

48 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This mean ajax are selling someone?

Ajax already have Antony, Berghuis, Tadic and Neres that are all left footed right wingers. Daramy is also a right winger but right footed. Neres is off, I just think we'd be put off by his persona. 

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ajax already have Antony, Berghuis, Tadic and Neres that are all left footed right wingers. Daramy is also a right winger but right footed. Neres is off, I just think we'd be put off by his persona. 

Looks like he’d fit right in here...  Get Madders, Hamza and Ayo on WhatsApp to him. 

859FCB74-A4E5-4BA0-8AD2-EFE5E7C77D99.jpeg

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Although I recognize Perez's limitations, if he pops up with a couple of goals in the coming matches, the revisionists will be out in force.

Please don't hold your breath, it's really not worth it, life can't be that bad 😆. I just hope he's not picked to even give him the opportunity. If Rodgers picks him against such a physical side and leaves 40m of new talent and last seasons top goalscorer on the bench again you have at least start to scratch your head. 

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We might well be after a winger but the closer we get to deadline day the more I fear we'll either miss out or get someone inferior to the level of player we need. 

It very much feels like any such signing will have to be a player out of favour or from a club that is absolutely desperate for money. Hopefully there's a target of ours that fits in to either of those categories.

Exactly. I can't confirm what discussions were had with Fofana but the amount of the bid and the hard ball manner that we took with them in the end meant we forced the issue with cash. I feel its going to be the same with either Berardi or Madueke.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

I got a feeling we're gonna go in for Dwight Mcneil. Think it will be a cheaper and more realistic option. As much as I would love either, I just can't see us getting Berardi or Madueke. 

Thing is he'd be just as pricey. This late and their best attacking asset. They'd want 40 mill

5 minutes ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

I got a feeling we're gonna go in for Dwight Mcneil. Think it will be a cheaper and more realistic option. As much as I would love either, I just can't see us getting Berardi or Madueke. 

I hope not he is garbage.

Do not know what the hype is.

A winger that has played 100 games in top flight with a whopping 7 goals. Rather stick with Perez

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 2

At this point of the window, we’re probably not bringing in our first few choices for a wide attacker. We could do (and have done) a whole lot worse than Dwight McNeil. 

Edited by The_77

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....McNeil is left sided, and will cost more than Madueke or Berardi!!!

Signed a new contract last year. Watched the game on saturday and he was easily dispossessed and bullied on the wing. Not the player I think we'd be looking for.

I hope to god we’ve got something planned……

Are we being too particular about the type of player we want? Can we not find the right player? 

Id imagine Rodgers wants someone different to Barnes on that opposite side. More of a technician over a speed demon….. basically, are we trying to replace Mahrez?  

Vestergaards injury will put even more remoteness on us getting a winger. We were already having to co sides not naming 2 of Amartey, Benkovic, Mendy or Praet in our PL squad and I dread to think what we do in the EL squad. 

We have to get a winger under the age of 21 or just keep Sowah.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Absolutely no way we sign David Neres. Even if he was on a free.

Yeah can't see it. His off the field antics would have been flagged by us and he'd not enjoy Leicester. If he comes to the PL it'll be London or a big city.