Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

9 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Good to know you wouldn't have had us sign Kante, Ndidi, Mahrez, Fofana, Tielemans, Castagne, Riccy P, Praet etc; since they hadn't already been snapped up by PL clubs so are obviously trash.

I think you’re missing my point entirely. Bailey has had hype for years now and it hasn’t materialised into a big move.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/bundesliga-winger-makes-big-transfer-admission-on-chelsea-liverpool-man-utd

With the buying power in the league he would’ve been snapped up by now if he was top quality. 

5 hours ago, ScrumpyJack said:

I think you’re missing my point entirely. Bailey has had hype for years now and it hasn’t materialised into a big move.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/bundesliga-winger-makes-big-transfer-admission-on-chelsea-liverpool-man-utd

With the buying power in the league he would’ve been snapped up by now if he was top quality. 

Bailey has always struck me as Demari Gray Mark 2. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Missing out on Trincao after being in for him so strongly last summer is a little annoying

Regardless of the Portuguese connection at Wolves I just have a feeling if we wanted him we could of had him.

Leads me to believe we have our eyes on better more suitable attacking midfielders/wingers.

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Regardless of the Portuguese connection at Wolves I just have a feeling if we wanted him we could of had him.

Leads me to believe we have our eyes on better more suitable attacking midfielders/wingers.

Where are they?

Hope we don’t end up scraping the bottom of the barrel in desperation.

39 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Where are they?

Hope we don’t end up scraping the bottom of the barrel in desperation.

Fair point. Felt a bit aggrieved that we missed out on Thauvin, him popping off to Me’ico was a shame. The fee for Harry Wilson seemed fairly low too - although doubt ‘Pool would wanna sell him for that price to a rival.

I’m not emotionally prepared for Under’s inevitable 20 goal season in Ligue 1 :ermm:

Shame about old Mvumpa’s injury, could have been a rogue shout to balance the right wing a bit.

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

Spurs just signed Bryan Gil. Left footed winger, great feet, skill. Annoyingly just the type of player we need 

Also a left winger not right,so not really 

Edited by Attywolf

16 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Won't be Bailey, in talks now with Villa it seems

Man City fans growing increasingly confident re. Grealish so I suppose this is his replacement for that wide role. With Buendia also coming in.

It’s very strange that we still haven’t got anyone in. I’m sure we will at some point.  Realistically for the money RW is the only position that we could easily improve the first XI.  Maybe ( just a guess) we were all in for Beradi, then all in for Trincao and neither have come off for what ever reason. Now we don’t really know what to do. Personally I would say it should be the first position we should strengthen. It’s strange to think we almost go into games now and have just got used to not having creatively from the right. I know we do have players that play  there and they do ok sometimes I guess but I just find it an odd one.