Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Only thing I can think of now is Jonathan Ikone or a left field loan, but looking less and less likely.

Makes getting rid of Sowah frustrating but I imagine we needed that to balance the books.

Guest Kopfkino

Just can’t see it happening, Brendan’s answer the other night sounded like the answer of someone who isn’t even hopeful let alone expectant.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Only player I can maybe see now is Hudson-Odoi on loan

I was hoping that might be a possibility. I can't see him getting much game time at Chelsea this season, especially with Tuchel preferring 3 4 2 1  without wingers. Hopefully they after our dreadful performance on monday last night they don't see us as a big threat this season. 

On 21/08/2021 at 23:05, Chocolate Teapot said:

Seeing Gray play well for Everton reminds me that in his last season he was actually a very useful impact sub.

Most of the time he was horrible for us but he looks good now.

He looks better now because the shackles are off lol 

7 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

RW should have been our priority from the start 

It makes no sense not yet buying one, there must be at least one target out there that meets our wage limits. 

Though Some insiders have said we are not in for a RW which backs up the first point, but leaves me wondering how we haven’t made that position a priority 

• Like 1

This late in the window, it's going to be a player that isn't wanted by their clubs or the clubs badly need finances/wages off their books. 

I thought we might have an outside shot at Madueke if we really wanted him and were willing to go big but that's now ended. 

Therefore it's back to scrabbling about for players who are available. The obvious one is David Neres except he's a massive bellend and Mohamed Ihatteran is equally suspect off the pitch.

Jonathan Ikone is available but it would take an obligation to buy if going down the loan route and he still hasn't impressed me enough. Romain Faivre is a better shout who'd cost less but Brest are less in need of cash and probably not interested in loans with obligations. 

This could all be sorted with €15m to Nantes for Ludovic Blas but Comgerton and Rudkin are a disgrace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The club has a duty of care to its fans not to subject them to Ayoze Perez for another season. There's a perception that our club does a lot for its fans and we've certainly been blessed with a hacienda era but on the back of an awful 16 months worldwide where football has at times been a person's only solace there is a real responsibility for the safety of our Leicester fans to GET US A FCUKIN RIGHT WINGER. 👺👺👺👺👺👺

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This late in the window, it's going to be a player that isn't wanted by their clubs or the clubs badly need finances/wages off their books. 

I thought we might have an outside shot at Madueke if we really wanted him and were willing to go big but that's now ended. 

Therefore it's back to scrabbling about for players who are available. The obvious one is David Neres except he's a massive bellend and Mohamed Ihatteran is equally suspect off the pitch.

Jonathan Ikone is available but it would take an obligation to buy if going down the loan route and he still hasn't impressed me enough. Romain Faivre is a better shout who'd cost less but Brest are less in need of cash and probably not interested in loans with obligations. 

This could all be sorted with €15m to Nantes for Ludovic Blas but Comgerton and Rudkin are a disgrace.

Totally OTT in my opinion

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Really have to wonder what we(club) are thinking. Maybe we are more limited then we thought. It may be an unpopular opinion but success isn't always a straight line going up. Especially with our finances whatever they happen to be. Just thankful we got Daka and Soumare. Need some feel good really bad against Norwich.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Literally spent 55m net so far so I think it's understandable we have spent another 35m on a winger thus far.

We do have strange luck don't we? Either we get extremely lucky like with Mahrez, Vardy, Kante' etc or we get the rediculous long term injuries to our best young players all in row like Ricardo, JJ, Barnes, Fofana. It's frustrating. If we could keep everyone fit than god damn we could do some damage. Just can't hold the team together in one piece to finish a season strong.