Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

Rodgers said after failing to get an ACM in January that we'd address that in the summer as our midfield overall is too defensive. He also said he wanted to address the striker and winger department. So far we've bought in another combative midfielder and a striker. We've not got rid of any central midfielders, we are busy getting rid of wingers and not buying any. It is so so strange, it's completely out of sync with what our manager wants and can only presume there's trouble brewing. He was given a lot of assurances at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I think Pereira and Madueke were on that list, as is Berardi. Who else? No idea! Try @Ric Flair for a long list, @ramadaonefor an accurate one!

Maybe:

Hudson-Odoi

Ikone

James

Faivre?

I think left on our list is:

Amad Diallo (loan)

Brennan Johnson

I think gone from our original list;

Trincao

Madueke

Dan James

Shaqiri

I genuinely don’t think Berardi is/was even on the list!

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think left on our list is:

Amad Diallo (loan)

Brennan Johnson

I think gone from our original list;

Trincao

Madueke

Dan James

Shaqiri

I genuinely don’t think Berardi is/was even on the list!

If we do sign winger, it will be someone we never been linked with as of yet, Probably another Ghezzal, Perez and Under Signing.. Prepare to be disappointed even more

2 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

If we do sign winger, it will be someone we never been linked with as of yet, Probably another Ghezzal, Perez and Under Signing.. Prepare to be disappointed even more

I liked Ünder from the outset. Who can say he was genuinely given a decent chance? He wasn’t. He scored in Europa and then set up two in a row for Vardy, then for some reason (probably BRs obsession with Perez) Ünder was dropped 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I liked Ünder from the outset. Who can say he was genuinely given a decent chance? He wasn’t. He scored in Europa and then set up two in a row for Vardy, then for some reason (probably BRs obsession with Perez) Ünder was dropped 🤷🏻‍♂️

Prepare to be disappointed regardless 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Normally I'd be optimisitic with our recent signings being a success but I can sense another Silva type late signing disaster.

And it was going so well until that friendly against Villareal. Thank you very much Fer Nino:mad:

Don't think we'll be that stupid throwing money at another bench sitter. Or someone who doesn't match Rodgers profile.

You hit the nail on the head with Fer Nino. Losing Fofana totally shafted our ability to do what needed to be done this window with attacking players.

Six days to make me eat my words. Go on Jon.

50 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ünder was pants!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers said after failing to get an ACM in January that we'd address that in the summer as our midfield overall is too defensive. He also said he wanted to address the striker and winger department. So far we've bought in another combative midfielder and a striker. We've not got rid of any central midfielders, we are busy getting rid of wingers and not buying any. It is so so strange, it's completely out of sync with what our manager wants and can only presume there's trouble brewing. He was given a lot of assurances at the end of the season.

He didn't rate Gray, Under or Ghezzal and I assume he doesn't rate Sowah, not point keeping players he's doesn't rate and will hardly play.

If we can find buyers I expect to see Praet and Hamza leave. 

I assume we our looking for a player who is of the right quality and price. 

• Like 1