Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

32 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Right then @Ric Flair

Us fans need a list of RW who know how to press 👍🏻

Tsygankov is very good at the defensive side of the game as well as pressing, creatively he blows Perez out the sea.

Ludovic Blas is just a gift in all areas and would cost less than £15m. Presses well, tackles and intercepts well, one of the best goalscoring attacking midfielders/wingers in Ligue 1.

David Neres isn't great at pressing but he's actually good at tracking back and defending well.

Samu Castillejo at Milan is a beast when it comes to pressing and defending from the front, Milan do seem in the market for a new left footed right winger so he could be available. Not sure he's my cup of tea though, never been that impressed with him.

Jonas Hoffmann at Borussia Monchengladbach - dubbed the Albrighton of the Bundesliga by many (me). Had his best season last season.

I'll keep digging.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tsygankov is very good at the defensive side of the game as well as pressing, creatively he blows Perez out the sea.

Ludovic Blas is just a gift in all areas and would cost less than £15m. Presses well, tackles and intercepts well, one of the best goalscoring attacking midfielders/wingers in Ligue 1.

David Neres isn't great at pressing but he's actually good at tracking back and defending well.

Samu Castillejo at Milan is a beast when it comes to pressing and defending from the front, Milan do seem in the market for a new left footed right winger so he could be available. Not sure he's my cup of tea though, never been that impressed with him.

Jonas Hoffmann at Borussia Monchengladbach - dubbed the Albrighton of the Bundesliga by many (me). Had his best season last season.

I'll keep digging.

Ric Flair = MVP👑 (most valuable poster)

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Brekalo going villareal.

So in the last 24 hours alone Amine Adli and Josip Brekalo have transferred for less than £15m and Faivre available for a similar price. All players we've been linked with, admittedly Adli we'd have had to present a strong case to the exceptions panel for.

It's not down to money this, Sowah covers a good whack of any of these 3.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So in the last 24 hours alone Amine Adli and Josip Brekalo have transferred for less than £15m and Faivre available for a similar price. All players we've been linked with, admittedly Adli we'd have had to present a strong case to the exceptions panel for.

Also very intrigued that praet is not in training today.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

How you know this mate

Not in the video. 

14 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Covid?

That's a shout.

56 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Maybe they just don't fit the profile of the player we are looking for, we do a lot of background work. Daka said we know everything about him. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Rogers has said in his interview today, we're not signing anymore players until some players have gone, so if Hamza, Praet and Sowah don't go, that's it, our transfer business is done 

Sowah has pretty much gone, Hamza and Praet both need to go realistically to be able to fit another player into the squad

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Sowah has pretty much gone, Hamza and Praet both need to go realistically to be able to fit another player into the squad

That's what I said players need to go, Rogers said ideally 2 need to be moved on or nothing happening 

48 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Get him a Nintendo switch and e-scooter and he’ll sign I reckon 

Kid is obscene and had we not gone for Daka he'd have been an excellent player to bring in to learn off Vardy and Barnes, could have rotated with either in their position. He's not really a right winger though, frustrating as that is.

34 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Get him a Nintendo switch and e-scooter and he’ll sign I reckon 

....that is an electric team, no one cares who scores just lay the ball off to the one in the best position!!!

They look like they know they are going to score every time they go forward, this is where we should be, the movement and way they flood forward at pace is fantastic.

Hlozek is everywhere and is a real handful, infront of goal, around the box and can finish

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Kid is obscene and had we not gone for Daka he'd have been an excellent player to bring in to learn off Vardy and Barnes, could have rotated with either in their position. He's not really a right winger though, frustrating as that is.

Played as...      
Left Winger 37 9 9
Centre-Forward 33 17 11
Right Winger 21 4 3
Second Striker 3 1 1

His best performances haven’t been on the right but his upside is so high it’s worth buying him anyway. If we were interested in Adli - then we should be after Hlozek who is better, younger and more versatile. 

9 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

So...Slavia Prague have been knocked out of Europa qualifiers by Legia Warsaw...meaning they're out of European competition completely I think?

Abdallah Sima is a right winger 👀

Good shout. I don't know anything about him other than our matches against them, but he was a bit of a nightmare to deal with. 

• Like 1