Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

47 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

So...Slavia Prague have been knocked out of Europa qualifiers by Legia Warsaw...meaning they're out of European competition completely I think?

Abdallah Sima is a right winger 👀

In Pot 1 of the Conference League. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

So...Slavia Prague have been knocked out of Europa qualifiers by Legia Warsaw...meaning they're out of European competition completely I think?

He didn’t even start for tonight’s game which is strange.

26 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Did Senegal qualify for AFCON?

Of course. very strong team. sadly we probably will be avoiding africans because of this and as an african it sucks. regardless hes great 

5 hours ago, NasPb said:

Of course. very strong team. sadly we probably will be avoiding africans because of this and as an african it sucks. regardless hes great 

Nah. Sure, we don't like losing players like Ndidi, but he's worth that cost. I thought they moved AFCON after the Prem, did Covid f that up then? If an African kid can solve our RW problems we will happily deal w/ the scheduling conflict.

If Richarlison goes to PSG for €100m+ as reported as Mbappe replacement, then they will probably be looking for a striker and another winger, giving us more competition in the market :( 

Although I suppose there is an outside bet that they go for Perez if Benitez really is a big fan of him. 

20 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

If Richarlison goes to PSG for €100m+ as reported as Mbappe replacement, then they will probably be looking for a striker and another winger, giving us more competition in the market :( 

Although I suppose there is an outside bet that they go for Perez if Benitez really is a big fan of him. 

100+ millions for richarlison? That is ludicrous. Makes Grealish look like a bargain! I really do not rate him. I’d be disappointed if we signed him!

54 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Surely this can't be serious, there's so much wrong.

If they ever seem him play 10 m+ is way more than I'd pay.

As for Mbappe replacement?

The world's gone mad!

40 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

100+ millions for richarlison? That is ludicrous. Makes Grealish look like a bargain! I really do not rate him. I’d be disappointed if we signed him!

This is a good way of not being disappointed 

I’ll carry this on - an easy way of feeling even better about my club 

I’ll be disappointed in we sign Ronaldo (either of them )

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Him and a few others looked very good against us. No brainer for me.

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Consistently getting 15 goals a season predominantly from left midfield until recently for Everton, has really good link up with Neymar for Brazil (this will be the reason PSG like him, and reportedly Neymar is pushing for him). Starting striker for Brazil ahead of Jesus/Firmino... he isn’t some bum. Agree he isn’t worth 100m despite having 3 years left on his deal. But £60m+ easily, he is better than Barnes statistically and consistently, plus has international experience. I’m sure we’d want at least that much for Barnes. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Consistently getting 15 goals a season predominantly from left midfield until recently for Everton, has really good link up with Neymar for Brazil (this will be the reason PSG like him, and reportedly Neymar is pushing for him). Starting striker for Brazil ahead of Jesus/Firmino... he isn’t some bum. Agree he isn’t worth 100m despite having 3 years left on his deal. But £60m+ easily, he is better than Barnes statistically and consistently, plus has international experience. I’m sure we’d want at least that much for Barnes. 

I’m not having richarlison being better than Barnes. Last season Barnes got 9 goals and 4 assists from 25 games. Richarlison got 7 goals and 3 assists from 34 games. Barnes is well ahead for me. I’m not convinced I’ve ever seen richarlison have an amazing game to be honest 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I’m not having richarlison being better than Barnes. Last season Barnes got 9 goals and 4 assists from 25 games. Richarlison got 7 goals and 3 assists from 34 games. Barnes is well ahead for me. I’m not convinced I’ve ever seen richarlison have an amazing game to be honest 

Blue tinted glasses on. Richarlison is twice the player of Barnes. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I obviously prefer Barnes, albeit I am heavily biased as you are. But Richarlison has got 13, 14, 15 goals in his last 3 seasons, he gets goals consistently, but it will be the linkup and friendship with Neymar that PSG like. 

2 hours ago, vanity said:

Nah. Sure, we don't like losing players like Ndidi, but he's worth that cost. I thought they moved AFCON after the Prem, did Covid f that up then? If an African kid can solve our RW problems we will happily deal w/ the scheduling conflict.

Wasn't that rather the Qatar world cup mainly moved it back to winter. Absolute disaster. It's true that in West Africa especially its extremely humid but winter time football is worse and isn't good for anyone. Covid has an effect as well

14 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

We must be watching a different sport. I don’t see anything special at all in Richarlison. Average at best for me.

Good anuf to play for Brazil 🇧🇷 

If Barnes Was a good as him

he be starting for England. 

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Richarlison is a constant threat.  Really effective player.  Not worth 100 million imo but one of the best players in the Premier League not playing for the top 4.  A lot of the others play for us.

• Like 1