Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why does the twat seem to score home and away against us every season then? 

We seem to have an odd effect on quite a few players like him, where they’ll save their best for the games against us.

2 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

Good anuf to play for Brazil 🇧🇷 

If Barnes Was a good as him

he be starting for England. 

Brazil aren’t the team they once were. In terms of wingers England have better depth than Brazil. 

1 minute ago, majaco said:

Richarlison is a constant threat.  Really effective player.  Not worth 100 million imo but one of the best players in the Premier League not playing for the top 4.  A lot of the others play for us.

I seem to be in the minority with my views on richarlison. I’m shocked as I genuinely think he’s pretty average. But football is all about opinions after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

We seem to have an odd effect on quite a few players like him, where they’ll save their best for the games against us.

Brazil aren’t the team they once were. In terms of wingers England have better depth than Brazil. 

I seem to be in the minority with my views on richarlison. I’m shocked as I genuinely think he’s pretty average. But football is all about opinions after all.

He's decent, certainly nowhere near a £100m player. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

He's decent, certainly nowhere near a £100m player. 

I never had him down as a player that a club like PSG would be snapping up. I think at the moment Everton is about his level.

I tend to watch almost every premier league game and he’s never one that stands out. But then I guess that’s why I’m not a scout. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t matter if he is a £100m player or not.... at this stage of the window and with 3 years on his deal, Everton can name their price. PSG have unlimited money and will be getting €160m+ if Mbappe does leave. 

What is more mental to me is that Real Madrid are considering pay huge money for a player who could sign a pre contract agreement for FREE in 6 months. Crazy stuff. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why does the twat seem to score home and away against us every season then? 

He's always been good at set pieces and we've been shite for quite a while now. He's pretty physical on the pitch too and bullied us around something rotten 🙈

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

And he's a massive downgrade on Mbappé but then finding anyone who isn't will be tough for them.

It's about time they had their arse slapped though. I'm annoyed they are getting £160m for him and he doesn't go for free next summer given the scandalous amount of bosman deals they do for superstars.

Wtf are we doing? Started incredibly in the transfer window and now we’re all begging for a player in a position we’ve struggled in for years. 

I really feel that Fer Nino fvcked this season before it even started. What a little cvnt.

• Like 1

Just now, KFS said:

Wtf are we doing? Started incredibly in the transfer window and now we’re all begging for a player in a position we’ve struggled in for years. 

I really feel that Fer Nino fvcked this season before it even started. What a little cvnt.

I will personally hunt him down if he ever comes to Leicester again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

Good anuf to play for Brazil 🇧🇷 

If Barnes Was a good as him

he be starting for England. 

Barnes is still young and making his way, last year was really his break out season and if wasn't for injury he might well have gone to the euros.

Richarlison is a good player, not PSG good I would have thought, but still a good player, but given the choice, I'd take Barnes any day.

4 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I don't think Mendy or Choudhury are needed here anymore. Benkovic quite clearly is never going make the cut here. 

Can see deadline day loan moves for Choudhury and Benkovic. 

Can we afford to let a cb go though with the injuries we have?