Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Amad diallo would be a good option for us on loan for a year. It doesn't matter if we can't sign him permanently.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ianis Hagi or Brennan Johnson would be marvellous

Hagi is in talks with Galatassaray I think? He's not really ripped it up in the SPL so not sure he's good enough for us, certainly not noticeably better than Sowah at this point.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hagi is in talks with Galatassaray I think? He's not really ripped it up in the SPL so not sure he's good enough for us, certainly not noticeably better than Sowah at this point.

Depressing that we are having to sell Sowah with a buy back clause to try and free up room for another right winger, that we aren’t even guaranteed to sign unless we can shift one of Hamza or Praet. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Depressing that we are having to sell Sowah with a buy back clause to try and free up room for another right winger, that we aren’t even guaranteed to sign unless we can shift one of Hamza or Praet. 

From what I gather we don't need to sell Sowah to pay for a winger, but we do need x 2 over 21 players out the squad in order to do so. Baring in mind that's going to be a challenge, why on earth are we letting Sowah go yet. He doesn't have to be named in the squad!!

Just now, Ric Flair said:

From what I gather we don't need to sell Sowah to pay for a winger, but we do need x 2 over 21 players out the squad in order to do so. Baring in mind that's going to be a challenge, why on earth are we letting Sowah go yet. He doesn't have to be named in the squad!!

I guess we're potentially letting Sowah go, because we can get circa £7m for him.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Or we now believe that what we want in a winger is done, hence we can let Sowah go and ship out an over 21 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Or we now believe that what we want in a winger is done, hence we can let Sowah go and ship out an over 21 

This has to be the rationale. If we don't get another winger in then we won't be selling Sowah - doing so weakens us.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Deadline day will be exciting for us I reckon 

Was thinking the same..normally it's pretty dull for us as we've done our business can see a number of outgoings and potential links on deadline day

1 minute ago, Adster said:

Was thinking the same..normally it's pretty dull for us as we've done our business can see a number of outgoings and potential links on deadline day

I gonna be some right wheeling and dealing, any right winger we want might be waiting for the scramble of deadline day before making a decision. 
usually brendan just flat out says there will be no signings but it feels different this time 

Under was last minute and it smacked of poor research to me.I am pretty sure the targets we have done proper research on are unavailable for one reason or another. It would be silly to repeat our mistake with Under. You know , class wide players with a good CV are always expensive. If we look to a 19 or 20 y.o. prospect , why not just stick with Sowah.

30 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Under was last minute and it smacked of poor research to me.I am pretty sure the targets we have done proper research on are unavailable for one reason or another. It would be silly to repeat our mistake with Under. You know , class wide players with a good CV are always expensive. If we look to a 19 or 20 y.o. prospect , why not just stick with Sowah.

Because Soweh is not good enough...yet. He needs to play and not sit on the bench and we need the money. Rodgers is looking for the "complete player" or he might as well stick with Perez and Albrighton. Under was the attacking half of that player but without the engine to press. In a Rodgers team if you cant press you cant play as you become the weak link to our defending. Defending starts at the front not the back.

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

With Ronaldo now going to Manchester UNITED instead of city, I guess there is a chance Dan James is more available than he was before.... they have so many players for those front 3 positions now. 

all the stars are aligning for us to get.........Dan James (on loan)

How underwhelming