Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

4 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

Fairly certain I've just seen Neymar in the Costa cafe at Thurmaston ASDA. Make of that what you will :ph34r:

I wouldn't read to much in to that.

It 's an impressive ASDA. A lot of people travel from afar to walk those aisles. 

32 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Haha. Some people like to make things up for attention. Bless. If this happens, I’ll sell my wife!

actually….😂

2 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

In this climate, you may have to settle with a loan with option to buy?

Can she play RW?

55 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I’m sort of resigned to the fact that the end/product to expectation ratio of anyone we get in is going to be pants

At least with Perez the same ratio has flatlined

Better than Ghezzal is unlikely, as good as Sowah possibly , Berardi , forget it.

Mahrez 1st year = crap/little game time. 2nd year Pep said he was getting better at integrating into the team with a high press = more game time. 3rd year = one of their stand out players, and still is. 

Pep massively relies on Mahrez while their team have been tweaking their offensive play I.e strikers issues. But he's 29 now with no new contract in sight although I certainly wouldn't think they'd sell him anytime soon either.

39 minutes ago, Tuna said:

After "one more attacking player of quality" BR on RL just now, must be the winger!

I hope whoever it is (if it comes off) it’s on a permanent or loan with obligation.

I feel like it’s too easy not have the RW playing regularly if they are on loan, as it’s too convenient excuse not to play them as they won’t really be our player.

More of a chance of integrating them with the squad if it is a more permanent signing.

31 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

This late in a window you are only going to get a stop gap at best. A quality player usually takes a month of hard negotiating at least. Unless you have a bottomless pit of money like United of course.

So the months of hard negotiating that we've already been doing doesn't count!?

• Like 1