Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

This late in a window you are only going to get a stop gap at best. A quality player usually takes a month of hard negotiating at least. Unless you have a bottomless pit of money like United of course.

And how do you know we haven’t been just because it is late in the window doesn’t mean we haven’t been working on it for ages

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

This late in a window you are only going to get a stop gap at best. A quality player usually takes a month of hard negotiating at least. Unless you have a bottomless pit of money like United of course.

1 mans trash is another mans Treasure…. Look no further than Monaco and Youri

17 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Like you know anything about anything that’s going on at the club 🤣  All conjecture on your part, do you work at KFC by any chance?

I don't no, but that might be just the place to get the word on any negotiations. We will soon find out anyway.

44 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Possible but they must have been the most secretive negotiations of all time.

Are you a 12 year old foxes fan kid who's stealing their parents mobile phone and posting comments on FT without their permission? 🤔.

Ever since you've come on here it's been a series of Area 51 style plots to post without anything to back anything up. 

If you are a new foxes fan living in rice fields in Cambodia then I apologise.....🤐

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Are you a 12 year old foxes fan kid who's stealing their parents mobile phone and posting comments on FT without their permission? 🤔.

Ever since you've come on here it's been a series of Area 51 style plots to post without anything to back anything up. 

If you are a new foxes fan living in rice fields in Cambodia then I apologise.....🤐

Calm down kiddo nobody on here can back up their comments. This is all speculation that is what the transfer section is all about. I don't know , you don't know but events will probably prove all of us wrong.

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Calm down kiddo nobody on here can back up their comments. This is all speculation that is what the transfer section is all about. I don't know , you don't know but events will probably prove all of us wrong.

Background knowledge..... I've hardly heard any. 

58 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Possible but they must have been the most secretive negotiations of all time.

This has always been the case with us.  Since Pearson times if i had a quid for every time a player was announced within at most a day or two of rumours surfacing (if they did at all) then I'd surely have over a tenner by now which doesn't sound like much but is mightily impressive in the modern, social media driven world.

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Indeed, rodgers must be pretty confident to say that ….

...I  am sure he said the same thing at around the same time last season!!!

No one came in, he did voice his disappointment some time later though. I  thought that it could have become a precursor to a falling out with the club as we were in effect tying his hands.

We really do not want to see the same situation to manifest itself again, it then becomes a door he could walk out of. We do not need to be looking again for a new manager, not right now anyway!!

• Like 1

Well if we miss out on Neres and end up with a loan player, I hope we keep an eye on Ridle Baku for future-proofing and get it done quickly like we've done with Soumare, the lad can play in the whole right side and really effective on the final third has all the attributes Rodgers fancies in a RW.

6 Goals - 8 Assits last season

1 hour ago, BenTayfour said:

Well if we miss out on Neres and end up with a loan player, I hope we keep an eye on Ridle Baku for future-proofing and get it done quickly like we've done with Soumare, the lad can play in the whole right side and really effective on the final third has all the attributes Rodgers fancies in a RW.

6 Goals - 8 Assits last season

...he looks good, low centre of gravity good skills reminds me of Karamoko Dembele!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

A lot of chatter about Hudson Odoi going on loan to Dortmund. Which would make sense... and another possible loan option gone. 

Chelsea lost an FA cup final to us and finished above us by one point last season if you think they were about to loan us Hudson Odoi or anyone else you are sadly mistaken. 

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Chelsea lost an FA cup final to us and finished above us by one point last season if you think they were about to loan us Hudson Odoi or anyone else you are sadly mistaken. 

Not arsed about flogging Zouma to West Ham. I doubt they care, some clubs might but Chelsea won't.

On 25/08/2021 at 18:22, Babylon said:

I swear for about the last four transfer windows Rodgers had specifically talked about needing more creative players and more goals…. And yet we just seem to pump money on midfielders and defenders more than anything else. 

On 25/08/2021 at 18:23, Chocolate Teapot said:

It is weird.

Injuries would change bis Way of thinking...

Ricardo out,Justin out, Castagna wearing a mask...Defensive Right Side in somewhat of a mess...again

CM positions, Not closed out...

Nobody Standing above the parapit... Write-ins Not found form..

13 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

They don't consider us a threat and shouldn't.

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Wow I like your style no counter agurments just opinion dressed as facts. 

I'll try it... 

They do and they should. 

They are selling Zouma to West Ham so your argument is disproven. Is that how it works?  :D

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

They are selling Zouma to West Ham so your argument is disproven. Is that how it works?  :D

Was I arguing that they won't sell players to West ham then? There's a big difference in selling a fringe player at a hugely inflated fee to a side who's had one good season and loaning us Odoi.

Since Rodgers took over (a period spanning 4 season now) we have won exactly the same amount of leauge games as Chelsea! Exactly! And we just beat them in a major final. Of course Chelsea see us as direct competition and won't be loaning us their players any time soon. 

That's how it works mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1