Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

Just now, Ric Flair said:

The way he was talking, we've got the agreement of club and player. It's got to be someone out of favour or desperate for the finances.

It narrows the field down somewhat. It rules out Berardi and James for a start.

Mahrez!

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

If not Neres, then I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Asensio or someone from Ligue 1.

We have already been linked with Asensio so would suggest not him?

Saw the other day Madrid were considering offers for Rodrygo though

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Romain Faivre is available for €15m, Milan want him but they are notorious for failing to close deals after dangling carrots for the player.

Maybe we are in talks, he's been linked before and would fit our profile.

I wonder if Lille are still looking to offload Ikone? He's only started 1 out of 4 games so far this season and remember seeing him on a list of French players who were available (think it was get French football)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, turlo said:

I wonder if Lille are still looking to offload Ikone? He's only started 1 out of 4 games so far this season and remember seeing him on a list of French players who were available (think it was get French football)

Quite plausible, and another who we've had links to previously (but not recently).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The way he was talking, we've got the agreement of club and player. It's got to be someone out of favour or desperate for the finances.

It narrows the field down somewhat. It rules out Berardi and James for a start.

Asensio, Rodrygo & Sarabia all look available, plus including Sarabia, Ligue 1 has quite a few attainable players possibly for transfer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Neres, Sarabia or Asensio??

....just jumped on to YouTube to take a look at Asensio!!!

He is something special, can shoot and score from distance, can pick a pass, loves to transition the play, an absolute live wire, I can not see how we could afford to pick him up.

Looking at his stats, it is a million miles from what you see on the show Reel and you have to wonder if the details are correct. played 35: 5 goals and 2 assists.

An absolute ball player and seemingly can do anything, yet the stats do not reflect this, very strange indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....just jumped on to YouTube to take a look at Asensio!!!

He is something special, can shoot and score from distance, can pick a pass, loves to transition the play, an absolute live wire, I can not see how we could afford to pick him up.

Looking at his stats, it is a million miles from what you see on the show Reel and you have to wonder if the details are correct. played 35: 5 goals and 2 assists.

An absolute ball player and seemingly can do anything, yet the stats do not reflect this, very strange indeed.

Because Asensio is a shadow of his former self after his injury. Its been years now since hes shown any signs of that brilliance you can see in all the youtube compilations

19 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

He looked ok for what was a poor Fulham side. Would he be my first choice? No.

But it's the end of the school disco and we're running out of options.

Does anyone have a good experience of this ???

really is beginning to feel very Nathan dyer …..

Edited by st albans fox

24 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

He looked ok for what was a poor Fulham side. Would he be my first choice? No.

But it's the end of the school disco and we're running out of options.

Lookman would really be a "why bother" move.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Lookman is a left-winger, so it surely can’t be him.

13 minutes ago, Attywolf said:

Doesn't lookman play on the left

He’s right footed so it wouldn’t make a lot of sense as we need an inverted winger to allow Ricky/Timmy to overlap into space 

On that basis, I wonder why we were previously interested though ????