Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Lookman would provide cover for Barnes and Perez but not necessarily first choice.

Maybe that's all we can afford, a squad filler rather than first teamer.

Or maybe that's all Rodgers wants.

As we supposedly don’t have a big pot of money, Right Wingers who look available in the 15-20 million bracket...

David Neres

Marco Asensio

Jesus Corona

Pablo Sarabia

Jonathan Ikone

Gaetan Laborde

Romain Faivre

Just now, fox_up_north said:

How was his approach to Liverpool signings? 

From what i recall, although i may have got this totally wrong, i seem to remember that there was a lot of issues at Liverpool as their signings were controlled by a committee with little involvement of the manager, although that may have been before his time.

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

As we supposedly don’t have a big pot of money, Right Wingers who look available in the 15-20 million bracket...

David Neres

Marco Asensio

Jesus Corona

Pablo Sarabia

Jonathan Ikone

Gaetan Laborde

Romain Faivre

Doesn't Faivre play on the left?

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

David Neres

Marco Asensio

Jesus Corona

Pablo Sarabia

Jonathan Ikone

Gaetan Laborde

Romain Faivre

So much quality here and we’re ending up with Dan James on loan

Jesse lingard available, not saying I want him but could see us going for him. No work permits etc needed as English. Guessing move for players abroad work permits be a sticking point this late on? Im unsure on the ins and outs of how that works at the minute though.

2 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Jesse lingard available, not saying I want him but could see us going for him. No work permits etc needed as English. Guessing move for players abroad work permits be a sticking point this late on? Im unsure on the ins and outs of how that works at the minute though.

Would absolutely love it to be Lingard

15 minutes ago, kingfox said:

David Neres

Marco Asensio

Jesus Corona

Pablo Sarabia

Jonathan Ikone

Gaetan Laborde

Romain Faivre

Ludovic Blas

7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

People saying Mahrez 😂 

Let's hope we have the name by the end of today. Either way, it sounds like it could be Under esque with someone who isnt likely to play too much... 

had a dream he came back last night, even looked miserable about it in a dream lol