Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

We clearly misread the situation. We aren’t signing a RW, the club is happy with Perez and Albrighton for this season and we will have cover for Barnes now in Lookman. 

At least we won’t need to change our entire system and formation now if Barnes gets a knock. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Verumex said:

Again, Bourne is clearly guessing due to a lack of concrete information. 

Even Jordan Blackwell has only been given enough information to say who it isn't, not who it is.

Both Bourne and Blackwell got it right, deserve some credit. 

And Bourne called the Vestergaard move as well. 

Fair play to them 👏 

35 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Maybe Iheanacho is the left footed right winger we've always hoped for lol in all seriousness though I'd give him a few games (after Man City) in the role and see what he does. Can't be worse really. 

This is totally the answer imho

I’m not having this ‘stop gap’ rubbish. I think with this theory people are just assuming we hit top 6 again this year without the realisation other teams will be stronger this year, too (West Ham for example).

If we finish mid table or just outside European places, surely that will affect the level of player we can attract next summer when a high quality RW becomes our priority. Oh yea, and we’ll probably sell Tielemans. 

A decent transfer window - just a little disappointed we haven’t got the dollar to go and get the goal scoring attacking RW we need. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Verumex said:

Again, Bourne is clearly guessing due to a lack of concrete information. 

Even Jordan Blackwell has only been given enough information to say who it isn't, not who it is.

Bourne gets some of the best info about the club and we’re going to have to start putting some respect on his name here. 

I wonder if we were planning on signing Vestergaard anyway or whether it really did put a spanner in the works and stop us signing Lookman and a right winger. I feel Rodgers thinks between Perez, Albrighton, Maddison, Ricardo and Iheanacho we can we can just about manage. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I wonder if we were planning on signing Vestergaard anyway or whether it really did put a spanner in the works and stop us signing Lookman and a right winger. I feel Rodgers thinks between Perez, Albrighton, Maddison, Ricardo and Iheanacho we can we can just about manage. 

There’s no doubt we’re a deeper squad— let’s see if that is the difference we needed. 

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Typical, another maverick of mine that's available and going for a pittance.

Does Rodgers like mavericks?

We’re a pretty workmanlike team on the whole (albeit with dazzling flair and panache when it works, but it’s team rather than individual flair and panache.

Maybe Balotelli put him off mavericks a bit.

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Please :ph34r:

That has to be a team in Europe. Possibly Spurs. 

Either Leicester, West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool would be my guess. 

He is on silly wages though I think. 

EDIT - Hasn’t he agreed a move to Dortmund already? 

Edited by FoxesWalk