Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Wycombe Pre Season Match Thread (Delayed 15 mins)

Not sure I like the balance in either setup. But minutes is the most important thing. Be interesting to see Nelson get minutes, looks a top prospect, and could do with a loan in an ideal world. Also wonder if Ghezzal inclusion is hard ball with the Turks.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Team for each half again.

Any ideas if Bertrand has suffered a knock? 

Edited by Foxes96

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Not sure I like the balance in either setup. But minutes is the most important thing. Be interesting to see Nelson get minutes, looks a top prospect, and could do with a loan in an ideal world. Also wonder if Ghezzal inclusion is hard ball with the Turks.

Any ideas if Bertrand has suffered a knock? 

Maybe the players not selected are further ahead with their fitness

12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Still no Barnes. At what point do our wide options become a concern?

The moment that Barnes was carried off 6 months ago. Really disappointed that we still haven't brought in a top quality winger but then you can't always have everything that you want. That said, I'll be hugely concerned if we start the season with Sharky on one wing and an unproven kid on the other. Compared to our competitors, our wide options are very weak at the moment.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

2 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Wondered if Albrighton and sowah two wing backs 

I thought it was possible too, but only one up front would make a strange formation. Must be albrighton at left back, no Bertrand today?