Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Wycombe Pre Season Match Thread (Delayed 15 mins)

30 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

The year we won the league we were dog in pre season. It means nothing really! 

25 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

As was pointed out earlier,  we weren’t …… I recall we didn’t lose 

Pre season 2015/16 -- Played 5, Won 4 Drew 1

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

More like somewhere you'd go for a fancy wedding and an evening do in a big marquee lol

I'm waiting for someone to suggest a place where you get a massage and a facial

I'm putting money down it'll be Singh

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I know it’s only been two friendlies but IMO  Maswanhise has looked better than Sowah. 

Certainly did tonight. Maswanhise has had the better defence, midfield and attack though than Sowah had played in. But take nothing away from Jethro, I've been impressed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

My only criticism of this pre-season is this 45 min per team business. I'd have booked a few more friendlies on different nights and given the teams longer with some U23 players as subs so they play more than 45 but not necessarily the 90. That's what we used to do.

The World is a changing...A man with Flair should be prepared for young-uns modern presentation.

Coach wants to See all his prospects, in different set-ups...

Also dont  be Surprised if also Leicester decide to tinker & experiment,ready to use all subs,with different formations...in the Charity-shield. Whooooopsy...Community-shield..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Anybody would've thought that they'd never played together before..... 

It's almost as though we're not arsed whether we win or not. As though there's nothing to play for. Oh wait, that's right. There isn't.

3 hours ago, Manini said:

Scary thing is it’s hard to know which of these posts are serious and which aren’t lol 

I’m sure there was a reason for it, but I’d have swapped the XI’s around. Had the Vardy team in the second half and the Ihenacho team in the first. This second half side has a lot less quality than the first. 

We’ve been crap 2 games running. Luckily it means nothing but we’ve been crap… no other way of describing it 

Oop, i was out getting absolutely freedom-dayed, did we lose or something? :beer:

Well crap, that puts Wycombe up against us 2-1 in our all-time head to head record. Shades of Essandoh, our 40,000 capacity stadium gonna look lit in league one, sell everyone and sign Cattermole, get PaddyPower in as the sponsor and sell half the car park for a Sports Direct outlet store.

Was fun while it lasted. :ph34r:

(lads its preseason)

Edited by OntarioFox
spelt our as pur AND NOW ITS STUCK IN MY AUTOCORRECT AS THAT DJFKGD'''';''';';'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1