Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Patson Daka

If he doesn't get off to a particularly good start that's OK, just hope his head doesn't drop.

It annoys me if a player decides to take a big step into a drastically higher level and lose confidence or feel sorry for themselves if/when things get difficult.

We're so lucky to have him. All I have to do is watch the runs he makes. The speed and physicality of his play. There is no attacker in the world I'd rather have than Patson Daka. He's the perfect player in the perfect place at exactly the right time. The Future of this club.

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

We're so lucky to have him. All I have to do is watch the runs he makes. The speed and physicality of his play. There is no attacker in the world I'd rather have than Patson Daka. He's the perfect player in the perfect place at exactly the right time. The Future of this club.

Spot on.

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Spot on.

Its lunacy isn't it? Given where we are with Vardy right now. Never in my wildest dreams would I think we'd find a better replacement. Edouard? I have to stop reading this thread. People are nuts.

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

Its lunacy isn't it? Given where we are with Vardy right now. Never in my wildest dreams would I think we'd find a better replacement. Edouard? I have to stop reading this thread. People are nuts.

It is. I am really looking forward to this season. I think there is a fair bit of sarcasm going on in this thread too (I hope). 

On 29/07/2021 at 00:20, iancognito said:

Sticking a few goals past Wycombe or Burton means nothing in the context of the season anyway. Formations change, players change. Not sure Brendan really needs 45 mins to see that Daka & Vardy have similar styles. He'll know that anyway and a few days of training will have pretty much confirmed it. It's unlikely the academy lads being thrown in will feature much either, it's just rotating players and getting minutes under their belt. We had so many niggles and players missing for weeks at a time last season he'll just be focusing on getting everyone up to a level and getting as many as possible ready to go.

Apart from when we won our pre season games we took that form into the league and won it

45 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

By the looks of Perez's Insta story Daka has some moves i will tell you that.... 

that was mental 😂

never seen 2 worse singers than Soumare and Bertrand though 

9 hours ago, SO1 said:

OK there's the pessimistic/slag a player off before he's started brigade and there's this.:clap:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58000504

Article about Daka 'destined for greatness' 

Good article but he's only just signed for us in probably the toughest league in world football and already we hear that 'big' clubs will want to sign him and that he's destined to play at a 'top' club and succeed on the big stage. I'm sure that he's going to be a good 'un for us but hold your horses, he's got a long way to go at our top club first on what is already a bigger stage than he's ever played on before. I hope the ex-coach is right but he needs to note that Daka has just taken a giant leap in his career to a big club.