Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

New defender

The thing is that we 2 centre backs. I think we'll go big on one as well. They'll be virtually first choice for at least a season.

We also need one for cover. Benkovic clearly not good enough.

Can't really believe that we're going into the new season with one fit centre back who is our 3rd best centre back. 

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

We have until the end of the month. Don't need to throw money down the drain to deal with either of those two matches. Thats enough time to buy Kabac and one other. We can deal with the situation we have short term. Did it for short periods last year.

I agree in essence to what you've put. But what if cags is flawed next? JJ can't cover, Ndidi can't cover. No one remotely adequate can cover I.e. with experience or having some experience. 

My own personnel opinion, when we're chasing top 4 this year again, is to not be foolish with targets in unnecessary situations I.e. now.

7 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I agree in essence to what you've put. But what if cags is flawed next? JJ can't cover, Ndidi can't cover. No one remotely adequate can cover I.e. with experience or having some experience. 

My own personnel opinion, when we're chasing top 4 this year again, is to not be foolish with targets in unnecessary situations I.e. now.

I'm digging a hole and burying myself in it.

Guest Kopfkino

We’re clearly not going to sign 2 CBs, we’ll have to get one in as we should be looking to do anyway and we’ll just still have to live with Amartey as 4th choice once Evans is repaired. Can’t just stockpile CBs, have to eventually use what you have even if you don’t think they’re up to it

We still need a RW,

Just now, Danny280995 said:

No cahil too slow, we play a high line, jhezz we get punished from counter attacks 

Evans isn't fast either, at their age its all about how the player reads the game to position themselves correctly

7 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

No cahil too slow, we play a high line, jhezz we get punished from counter attacks 

We can't just rely on Bertrands experience to lead the back line. You need a leader. Do You think Wes Morgan would have gotten to the levels he did with Robert Huth by his side? Or would he have been just as good with Liam Moore by his side?