Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

New defender

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

I’m not gonna pretend I’m in the know or anything however Eric Bailly starting next Saturday against wolves wouldn’t surprised me in the slightest. 

God help us all.

39 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Surely asked already here but how long is Evans out for?

Edit: @RGFox above me explained.

Sorry RL indicated on podcast it could be anything up to 6 months out. But it's obviously conjecture. However, can't see him being back from atleast 2 months so someone exp needed imo. 

Kabak and Cags are both young and lack the nouse needed together. Kabak was awful for Liverpool last season.

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

We all know how good our owners are. I don't think any of us could ever criticise them but now is the time for them to step up. 

Wether there is money available for a Wes replacement or not is irrelevant. They need to find some to make available. We can't let this derail our season before it starts. 

We already needed a CB but now we need two. My shouts would be Kabak who seems like a no brainer and I honestly think we need to atleast have a discussion with Jerome Boateng. 

Whoever comes in knows there is a starting position available, hopefully that could be enough to convince Boateng, even if just on a 1 year deal

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I've got no doubt that they will 

maybe we could increase the working capital loan we got from king power last year to help with cash flow during covid. probably not that simple but just a thought 

5 minutes ago, RGFox said:

Sorry RL indicated on podcast it could be anything up to 6 months out. But it's obviously conjecture. However, can't see him being back from atleast 2 months so someone exp needed imo. 

Kabak and Cags are both young and lack the nouse needed together. Kabak was awful for Liverpool last season.

No he wasn't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Zouma or tarkowski for me. But I’d be happy with Kabak and Cahill. Any chance of hijacking the Demiral deal ?

Might be priced out of both of those. We still need a RW, so I think Kabak and Cahill more likely 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Might be priced out of both of those. We still need a RW, so I think Kabak and Cahill more likely 

They will know we’re desperate now. Can kiss bye to a RW mate unfortunately.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

They will know we’re desperate now. Can kiss bye to a RW mate unfortunately.

Can only see us getting a rw if we get Kabak and Cahill. If we get a cb that will cost a bit like Tarkowski then there will be no money left for a winger. There must be some loans available out there. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

im just here to say i miss JJ so much. never thought id miss anyone as much as i missed Ricky P but its close tbh

You'll be missing Fofana just as much as these two as well I bet, as I will 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

honestly i was so excited to have prime Ricky P playing with Wes and JJ. seemed like it was just a month or 2 away and this happens. genuinely devastating. 

Its so frustrating. We have a really really good team and squad but we never seem to be able to play our strongest 11. Last season our injuries were horrific and now we start this season with 3 defenders out injured again, 4 if you include Castagne who isn't 100% yet. 

2 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

honestly i was so excited to have prime Ricky P playing with Wes and JJ. seemed like it was just a month or 2 away and this happens. genuinely devastating. 

Ugh don’t mate. Was getting so excited about this season seeing us absolutely pasting the Europa League champions and then that happens. Commentary said he was just about to be taken off too.

10 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Its so frustrating. We have a really really good team and squad but we never seem to be able to play our strongest 11. Last season our injuries were horrific and now we start this season with 3 defenders out injured again, 4 if you include Castagne who isn't 100% yet. 

yep. i just hope its not as serious as it could be. if the ligament images arent too bad, it could be a lot better than it looked at first, could also be every bit as bad as it looks, so who knows. 

12 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ugh don’t mate. Was getting so excited about this season seeing us absolutely pasting the Europa League champions and then that happens. Commentary said he was just about to be taken off too.

honestly i really hope the lads galvanise around the idea of fighting in wes name.