Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

New defender

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Kabak deal back on?

I'd rather just had a solid prem defender right now and take no risks. With Fofana you know he can perform, so it's easier to take the risk on Kabak. 

Really we need both. 

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

I'd rather just had a solid prem defender right now and take no risks. With Fofana you know he can perform, so it's easier to take the risk on Kabak. 

Really we need both. 

One permanent, one loan with option to buy is where I think we'll head.

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

I’d get kabak, think we should still get a winger in we should be able to spend that kind of money if teams below us have been capable of it we should be able to find a way

Thought the saying was there's no going Kabak

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

I’d get kabak, think we should still get a winger in we should be able to spend that kind of money if teams below us have been capable of it we should be able to find a way

Thought the saying was there's no going Kabak

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Cahill and Zouma. 
Prob more likely Cahill. 

Cahill likely and I can see happening now to be fair, seeing as freebie an easy deal for Brendan. Sensible signing for me, I don't think we need to panic buy on a defender at the moment.

Kabak and Cahill would be my preference. Cahill for the experience, and any contract will likely expire around when Fofana is back, and Kabak for the partnership with Soyuncu. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I think we probably will dip into the market - but with JJ coming back who can do a job at CB, and Benko, Nelson and Amartey all having minutes in pre season (and Big Dan doing a decent job at CB last season when called upon) I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t. 

I think the chances of us not signing a CB is very slim now. No point in registering Fofana in the squad, so we have a space. We arguably needed one before his injury.

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Jerome boateng could be another option 

Has to be now. 2 year deal, 1 to cover Wes’ return and second as more of a dressing room influence.

Probably command crazy wages though

• Like 1