Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeslaw

My husband loved LCFC and needs your support 💙

Signed and shared.

I am so sorry for your devastating loss.

Gambling companies really are a scourge to our society.

Would love to see free bets banned.

Would love to see all gambling advertising and sponsorship banned.

Gambling companies really do need to be more accountable for their companies actions and greed.

Edited by Big Dave
  • Like 2

So sorry for your sad loss. It brings it home when it's one of our own. 

I am frightened by these gambling companies but I'm not afraid to admit it. I know that I could easily get drawn into it. 

Thank you for your campaign. Signed. 

• Like 1

Wow, well done getting this started. I used to work in a bookies and have seen how gambling ruins lives. 

Even so i have to admit during the lockdown I've been tempted by the stocks and shares apps for crypto etc. I've lost a couple hundred quid but it really does feel like I'm gambling again, and to be honest, love Top and they can't do wrong etc but....It doesn't sit well with me that our shirt sponsors are in gambling/ trading. 

Does that bother anyone else?

• Like 4

Well done you.It doesnt help at all when lotterys of all shapes and sizes are in our faces all day every day.I know several perfectly sane individuals who throw money at lotterys looking for the win of a lifetime.It will be brave politics to do anything about it but lets hope something happens .Just finished Willie Thornes book double or quits and that is a sobering story. 

• Like 1

Signed. 

Anyone tempted to gamble should realise where their money goes:

"Denise Coates has been paid over £1bn by Bet365 since 2016

A betting boss has been handed a pay packet of £469m. Denise Coates, the founder of Bet365, is said to have earned a £421m salary in a 12-month period, along with £48m in dividends – thought to be one of the biggest packages in UK corporate history."1 Apr 2021

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Signed and shared. 

Government needs to step in and stop free bets and any other trick the betting companies specifically use to draw people in and get them addicted. 

Thank you for sharing your story. I know that would have been difficult to post Xx 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Heskey2011 said:

Wow, well done getting this started. I used to work in a bookies and have seen how gambling ruins lives. 

Even so i have to admit during the lockdown I've been tempted by the stocks and shares apps for crypto etc. I've lost a couple hundred quid but it really does feel like I'm gambling again, and to be honest, love Top and they can't do wrong etc but....It doesn't sit well with me that our shirt sponsors are in gambling/ trading. 

Does that bother anyone else?

At least it seems that Parimatch deal has ended? All advertising logos etc removed from training gear. 

• Like 2

Signed. This is so sad and what’s worse is that it’s been coming. The close association between football and gambling has become a real problem. I hate the fact that in 120 mins of football / ‘punditry’ there’s probably 8 gambling adverts. Condolences and the lass in the video is so so so brave and I’d like to thank her for raising this in such an eloquent manner. 

Edited by casablancas

Signed. It's like a crack dealer giving out a free bag.

Regular capitalism I can work with, but predatory/ambush capitalism is a different matter entirely. There is a place for proper regulation in the markets.

My sympathies for your loss, I think your response does you great credit.:appl:

• Like 1

predatory corporations targeting people with gambling is just another gross injustice mostly vulnerable people are hurt by. 

I wonder why more isn't done to stop it - and then I remember people high up don't want to stop it, because they get lobbied to keep it as it is - and all the rich men keep their money at the expense and suffering of others - not by accident, but by design. 

I've signed - sorry for your loss, I hope you go all the way with it. 

• Like 1