Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeslaw

My husband loved LCFC and needs your support 💙

17 hours ago, Nodsy said:

I live in East London, and just shared it on a WhatsApp group for new Dads in the neighbourhood (about 200 people). A fair few said they'd sign, and I also unearthed some local Leicester fans/fellow ex pats, which was a nice byproduct!

Following on from this, a guy from this group contacted me directly. As part of his job he's done some work looking at how gambling companies do online micro-targeting timed to when people are more vulnerable, and is suing some of the companies responsible. I thought it was encouraging to hear that something was already being done to tackle this.

He also mentioned a network called gamfam who provide support to people affected by gambling. I thought this may be something worth knowing about @Lukeslaw, and anyone else who might need support.

https://gamfam.org.uk

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lukeslaw said:

Thank you, I really appreciate you sharing and signing. Had a bad two days so not been on here as often as I would like. Its so hard to deal with grief and campaign. Means a lot that you have been so kind. 

I can only speak for myself, but I am certain many people on here wish you only the very best now, and moving forward with your life.

• Like 4

Just now, Lukeslaw said:

Morning everyone. 

I have done some more press interviews this week (inewspaper ad capital and smooth radio). On Tuesday I will be filming for BBC Breakfast so building a bit more popularity now. May be able to gain more signatures.

Not had a good week within myself tbh so not been a round. Will be taking my son to the Wolves game later, which is something his dad used to do. This will be the first prem game I have ever been to. 

Thank you for keep bumping and I will keep dropping in. 🙏 

Enjoy the game!

• Like 1

On 11/08/2021 at 09:16, brigfox said:

@Lukeslaw

Annie, I didn’t know that The DM had covered your story as part of its “Campaign to Stop the Gambling Predators”. I’m just wondering if they know about your petition and whether it’s worth a word to them about it. The DM has a wide circulation. Stay strong.

.7456F5AF-F419-4E05-B2A8-D7FA57F0B725.jpeg.62498eaee5ae03e1f2aa9775a8aa1b1a.jpeg

Yes, it was featured in the daily mail in July and again last week. 

9 minutes ago, Lukeslaw said:

Morning everyone. 

I have done some more press interviews this week (inewspaper and capital and smooth radio). On Tuesday I will be filming for BBC Breakfast so building a bit more popularity now. May be able to gain more signatures.

Not had a good week within myself tbh so not been around. Will be taking my son to the Wolves game later, which is something his dad used to do. This will be the first prem game I have ever been to. 

Thank you for keep bumping and I will keep dropping in. 🙏 

I hope the club are aware you're coming and look after you properly...

• Like 1