Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Loans 2021/22

3 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Good move for him, if he’s from Birmingham he can stay local around family etc to support him during first first team experience. Always thought he had something in limited I’ve seen of him. Had a long term injury for a lot of last season didn’t he? 

Missed all games from November to mid February

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Some good words from Cowley on him. Hope he scores a few goals there.

Kind of move he should’ve made last season rather than Rotherham

Club went through a fair bit of effort to sign so I hope he kicks on now (although I do think he may have missed his chance here)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Kind of move he should’ve made last season rather than Rotherham

Club went through a fair bit of effort to sign so I hope he kicks on now (although I do think he may have missed his chance here)

Have to agree, it about maybe him doing well enough so we can get a small fee.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Callum Wright has re-joined Cheltenham on loan for the season after helping them to the League Two title last season

Last year of contract isn’t it? In fact transfermarkt says his contract ran out in June so must’ve had an option

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Last year of contract isn’t it? In fact transfermarkt says his contract ran out in June so must’ve had an option

Yeah news articles at the time said it was until 2021 so probably extended for a year, although on our retained list from June he isn’t mentioned as being extended or offered a new contract

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2163099/?sf246496962=1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

@moore_94 be good to have a summary of who's gone where on the first page.

I enjoyed your loan thread last year, good work as always! 

I can’t edit the first post anymore so not sure how to do it, @davieG is this something you would be able to do on the thread at all? Just a first post with a list of where players have gone on loan

Will be doing it again this season, although might miss the first round of fixtures on Saturday as I will be driving down to Wembley haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I can’t edit the first post anymore so not sure how to do it, @davieG is this something you would be able to do on the thread at all? Just a first post with a list of where players have gone on loan

Will be doing it again this season, although might miss the first round of fixtures on Saturday as I will be driving down to Wembley haha

@davieG be good to have it like the in/out thread first page.

@moore_94think we can let you have a day off for that one ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Callum Wright has re-joined Cheltenham on loan for the season after helping them to the League Two title last season

I’ve always rated him in the reserves, but that’s not always the best barometer of professional success.

59 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

@moore_94

@coolhandfox

Can't add a post but edited yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1