Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Loans 2021/22

As well as Congerton leaving the loans manager Guy Branston has also moved back to his former employer after 5yrs in the role after picking up  from Dean Hammond.

As both are ex-Leicester players, granted Branston never played for seniors, I would like the next person to also be and how I hope we could convince Sir Andy King to take the role he would be dynamite in that role as he used to look after all the young & new lads when he was here anyway, he loves the club & tailor made for the job…get it done the Board.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

As well as Congerton leaving the loans manager Guy Branston has also moved back to his former employer after 5yrs in the role after picking up  from Dean Hammond.

As both are ex-Leicester players, granted Branston never played for seniors, I would like the next person to also be and how I hope we could convince Sir Andy King to take the role he would be dynamite in that role as he used to look after all the young & new lads when he was here anyway, he loves the club & tailor made for the job…get it done the Board.

Where’s Branston gone?

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Would be a great story but no chance he hangs up the boots yet whilst getting the chance to captain his club and play regularly again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Would be a great story but no chance he hangs up the boots yet whilst getting the chance to captain his club and play regularly again.

He’s 34 later this year and only started 9 Bristol City games all told through selection and injury. I’m sure he’s already thinking of his next chapter so could be an ideal position, of course he might have ideas of coaching through the ranks but this would be an ideal position to start.

On 07/03/2022 at 17:09, Jimmy said:

probably time to sell Ward in the summer for what we can get and have Iversen as the number 2, playing every cup game

Only problem with that is Iversen don't want to come back as a number 2. 

He wants first team football next season. 

So big decisions to be made.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Could be interest in him from other clubs now. Probably get a decent fee which could price Portsmouth out it. 

I have a huge feeling Nacho is moving this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Hirst gets a shot to impress during pre-season. (Of course, I said the same thing about Josh Knight, so my track record is what it is.)

3 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I have a huge feeling Nacho is moving this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Hirst gets a shot to impress during pre-season. (Of course, I said the same thing about Josh Knight, so my track record is what it is.)

Knight only had 1 year left after we used an option to extend tbf, Hirst supposedly has 2 years left on his deal this summer

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Only problem with that is Iversen don't want to come back as a number 2. 

He wants first team football next season. 

So big decisions to be made.

Surely would make sense for him to go to a prem team on loan or a top of the league championship club? Rather than jumping straight up to upper prem level

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Todays Results - Tuesday 8th March

League One:

George Hirst (9.7 + 2 goals + MOTM - 71 mins) - Portsmouth 3-1 Crewe

Callum Wright (6.8 - 90 mins) - Cheltenham 1-3 MK Dons

9.7 has to be the record for the season. Must have played an absolute blinder 

https://twitter.com/officialfournil/status/1501333431812182023?s=20&t=yxbXOd2gD7ygiKruIRCWFQ

Edited by Lambert09

On 08/03/2022 at 09:44, BKLFox said:

We’ve got ourselves into a bit of a pickle with Branston leaving 

• Haha 2

Todays Games - Saturday 12th March

Championship:

Daniel Iversen - starting for Preston vs Cardiff

League One:

George Hirst - starting for Portsmouth vs Ipswich

Callum Wright - starting for Cheltenham vs Morecambe

League Two:

Tyrese Shade - starting for Walsall vs Sutton

Kasey McAteer - on the bench for Forest Green Rovers vs Bradford

Jake Wakeling - on the bench for Barrow vs Rochdale

Josh Eppiah - not in the squad (injured) for Northampton vs Carlisle

Scottish Championship:

Jakub Stolarczyk - starting for Dunfermline vs Hamilton

• Thanks 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Todays Games - Saturday 12th March

Championship:

Daniel Iversen - starting for Preston vs Cardiff

League One:

George Hirst - starting for Portsmouth vs Ipswich

Callum Wright - starting for Cheltenham vs Morecambe

League Two:

Tyrese Shade - starting for Walsall vs Sutton

Kasey McAteer - on the bench for Forest Green Rovers vs Bradford

Jake Wakeling - on the bench for Barrow vs Rochdale

Josh Eppiah - not in the squad (injured) for Northampton vs Carlisle

Scottish Championship:

Jakub Stolarczyk - starting for Dunfermline vs Hamilton

Eppiah will struggle to have a career in the pro game, he’s always injured the poor lad.