Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Loans 2021/22

11 minutes ago, majaco said:

Why would you think he might not be trying?

I don’t, but he impressed Rogers enough to be in a premier league squad and get his debut. Hopefully he’s applying himself fully in training at forest green, got 75 minutes yesterday, hopefully gets the last 4/5 games starting for them! 

1 hour ago, majaco said:

My guess is he's applying himself in training.

Most players do. 

It’s as much about the head coach / manager having trust in a player to fulfil tactics etc, as it is about ability. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lfu said:

Some good saves in there, can we get him English championship/league 1 loan next season? 

our keepers must be good as we let johansson go and he’s done well at Rotherham in the championship/league 1 and still fairly young himself 

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Some good saves in there, can we get him English championship/league 1 loan next season? 

our keepers must be good as we let johansson go and he’s done well at Rotherham in the championship/league 1 and still fairly young himself 

Johansson rejected a new contract to seek first team football, glad it worked out for him

28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone know what his contract situation is? His pro deal he signed when he joined ended last year

Hopefully be in the Championship next season

Short clip but looks like he cans handle the next level up, championship loan next season at minimum if we are keeping him? 

17 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone know what his contract situation is? His pro deal he signed when he joined ended last year

Hopefully be in the Championship next season

I've been trying to find out, I had heard we'd got the option of a further year like we did with Josh Knight. Hopefully we have a long term plan for both club and player though that isn't just us exercising our right to keep him for another year when he'd like to in fact leave.

Get him on a new 4 year deal and in to the Championship next season, then back with us aged 22 and KDH territory.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've been trying to find out, I had heard we'd got the option of a further year like we did with Josh Knight. Hopefully we have a long term plan for both club and player though that isn't just us exercising our right to keep him for another year when he'd like to in fact leave.

Get him on a new 4 year deal and in to the Championship next season, then back with us aged 22 and KDH territory.

As well as developing a players for the first team we also need to start to be making a profit from the one who we don't want.

With he new European finance rules we need to find ways to generate more income, to be competitive. 

We need to be selling a few more like we did with Sowah. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

Todays Result - Tuesday 12th April

League One:

George Hirst (8.9 + 1 goal + 1 assist + MOTM - 90 mins) - Portsmouth 3-0 Rotherham

Won the free kick that resulted in the 1st goal, brilliant run and assist for the 2nd, good finish for the 3rd

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Todays Result - Tuesday 12th April

League One:

George Hirst (8.9 + 1 goal + 1 assist + MOTM - 90 mins) - Portsmouth 3-0 Rotherham

Won the free kick that resulted in the 1st goal, brilliant run and assist for the 2nd, good finish for the 3rd

he was benched at the weekend, i love a player that reacts like that