Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Loans 2021/22

On 26/04/2022 at 21:48, Beechey said:

Good to see the reporter was paying attention since the first goal was left foot (at least it looks like it) and the second was in the bottom corner, not quite the right foot and top corner as he claimed lol.

2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Good to see the reporter was paying attention since the first goal was left foot (at least it looks like it) and the second was in the bottom corner, not quite the right foot and top corner as he claimed lol.

well the div on ssn was saying bernardo’s silva couldn’t have been any further away…I had to look up this goal as it was the best thing that’s ever happened apparently,  it was just in the edge of the box 😂

Ayr United are also currently playing vs Partick Thistle

Dunfermline need Ayr to not win and to also better their result to avoid going through the relegation playoff

Both Dunfermline and Ayr are winning 1-0 currently

• Like 1

Todays Result - Friday 29th April

Scottish Championship:

Jakub Stolarczyk (90 mins) - Dunfermline 1-2 Queen of the South

Due to this and Ayr also winning their game Dunfermline will now have to go through the relegation playoffs

Semi Final is 2 legs against Queens Park next week, and then a Final against either Montrose or Airdrie

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Todays Early Games - Saturday 30th April

Championship:

Daniel Iversen - starting for Preston vs Barnsley

League One:

Callum Wright - starting for Cheltenham vs Cambridge

George Hirst - starting for Portsmouth vs Sheff Wed

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Nah he came here from OHL :ph34r: nothing else to see with that transfer.

He went from Sheff Wed to Belgium, and after looking amazing, we decided to take a punt on him. 

When I was a young man in Austin, I "followed" Sheffield Wednesday because John Harkes played for them ("followed" in the early 90s meant checking a list of results on page 45 of the sports section of the Dallas Morning News), so I felt a tinge of remorse for that suspicious transfer.

Harkes later had short spells with Derby and Forest, so the less said about that, the better.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

When I was a young man in Austin, I "followed" Sheffield Wednesday because John Harkes played for them ("followed" in the early 90s meant checking a list of results on page 45 of the sports section of the Dallas Morning News), so I felt a tinge of remorse for that suspicious transfer.

Harkes later had short spells with Derby and Forest, so the less said about that, the better.

Missed an absolute sitter for Derby against us in the '94 Play Off Final

• Like 1

Todays Early Results - Saturday 30th April

Championship:

Daniel Iversen (7.2 - 90 mins) - Preston 3-1 Barnsley

League One:

Callum Wright (6.6 - 90 mins) - Cheltenham 2-2 Cambridge

George Hirst (7.5 + 1 goal - 90 mins) - Portsmouth 1-4 Sheff Wed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Todays Games - Saturday 30th April

League Two:

Josh Eppiah - starting for Northampton vs Exeter

Tyrese Shade - starting for Walsall vs Colchester

Kasey McAteer - on the bench for Forest Green Rovers vs Harrogate

Jake Wakeling - not in the squad for Barrow vs Swindon

Scottish Premiership:

Vontae Daley-Campbell - on the bench for Dundee vs Aberdeen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

That's Wright and Hirst finishing their loans -- that gives them a couple of weeks under Rodgers' gaze til the end of the season.

Its make up your mind time for Rodgers ,these two will be 23 this year. No more loans , if they will not make the squad then let them move on. They deserve the chance of a proper career.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. are the loans actually now finishing, and are they allowed to play games for us!!!

Their teams' seasons are done (Championship and League 2 finish next week.) They will return to Seagrave -- they can train with the first team, but aren't registered, so can't play. It would be a bad sign for their future if they were sent to train with the U23s.

Edited by MarriedaLeicesterGirl
Typo

Todays Results - Saturday 30th April

League Two:

Josh Eppiah (7.0 - 90 mins) - Northampton 1-1 Exeter

Tyrese Shade (6.4 - 90 mins) - Walsall 2-2 Colchester

Kasey McAteer (5.9 - 20 mins) - Forest Green Rovers 1-3 Harrogate

Jake Wakeling (not in squad) - Barrow 1-2 Swindon

Scottish Premiership:

Vontae Daley-Campbell (6.1 - 1 min) - Dundee 0-1 Aberdeen

• Like 2

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Its make up your mind time for Rodgers ,these two will be 23 this year. No more loans , if they will not make the squad then let them move on. They deserve the chance of a proper career.

I mean. Last I checked Wright was currently 21 so I'd be surprised if he was 23 this year!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Their teams' seasons are done (Championship and League 2 finish next week.) They will return to Seagrave -- they can train with the first team, but aren't registered, so can't play. It would be a bad sign for their future if they were sent to train with the U23s.

Might also just be finished physically for the season perhaps. I know it’s finished earlier than ours, but would be daft having played a full season, to then be put into full training.

Normally we manage players quite well with injuries and workloads.

36 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

I mean. Last I checked Wright was currently 21 so I'd be surprised if he was 23 this year!

I was a few months out on Wright but apparently Hirst is already 23. The principle remains the same. Brendan , make up your f*****g mind!