Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Norwich away - Sat 28 Aug 2021 15:00 - Selling Arrangements and Prices

Allocation: 2,669 (includes 26 wheelchair spaces)
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £28, Under 21: £28, Under 18: £20, Under 12: £15
Wheelchair Spaces are located in blocks G & H. Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 8 August ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ away priority points | Monday 9 August
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ away priority points | Tuesday 10 August
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ away priority points | Wednesday 11 August
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ away priority points | Thursday 12 August
Season Ticket Holders | Friday 13 August
Fox Members | Monday 16 August
Available online at lcfc.com/tickets from 8am and by-phone from 9am.
Edited by blurryface
Title

One of my favourite aways. Looking forward to this.

Weirdly I think, aside from FA Cup Final and Community Shield Final coming up, Norwich was my last away pre-Covid and will be my first again given I'm not going West Ham lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

One of my favourite aways. Looking forward to this.

Weirdly I think, aside from FA Cup Final and Community Shield Final coming up, Norwich was my last away pre-Covid and will be my first again given I'm not going West Ham lol

Same boat. Room booked and yes it was the last league away and will be my 1st league away. Mad to think in that time they have been relegated and promoted again and in that time I'll have been to 4 football matches. Villa home, spurs Home, man city Saturday and wolves home. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

We are looking into a minibus if that helps you mate?

Might be another option, keep me updated. Just waiting on a mate to confirm if he wants to go too.

Do we think this will make it down the bands? I have a feeling it could be popular and especially with it being a bank holiday. However, people might go away and also Covid is still putting people off.

19 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Definately going this only downside is the Compleat Angler is no longer an away fans pub, used to like that one by the river. 

Plenty of welcoming pubs in the City centre. Norwich is one of the better awaydays for traditional boozers.

21 hours ago, boots60 said:

Plenty of welcoming pubs in the City centre. Norwich is one of the better awaydays for traditional boozers.

Which ones? Any recommendations? Last game at Norwich before Covid there was only some dive over the river which was more of a live band venue run by the Uni. Horrendous place.

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

Will this go to all STH’s?? Good or bad odds??

Bank Holiday weekend, poor drive etc.

I've been wondering the same as my mate is in that category. So I will likely wait buying my ticket until I know I can get his too. I feel like this will sell out before all STH's but it's very hard to guess at this point. Bank holiday people go away, COVID, cr4p drive etc.

But, it's a popular away game and a fairly small allocation of just over 2,600. If it was 3,000 I would say all STH's would be in with a chance.

• Like 2

On 05/08/2021 at 14:40, l444ry said:

Which ones? Any recommendations? Last game at Norwich before Covid there was only some dive over the river which was more of a live band venue run by the Uni. Horrendous place.

I’ve enjoyed a few pints in Plasterers Arms, The Ribs of Beef and The Kings Head on previous visits. All have a good beer selection and are about half an hour walk from the ground. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

About 600 sold so far (P1 and away scheme). That's assuming both remaining blocks are fully available.

I guess the next few bands have the most fans in who might want to go? Was expecting more to have been sold at this stage.

Maybe it will go to All STH’s??  The next bands often have big demand.
Hope so, in Norfolk on holiday, so won’t be 3.5hrs for me

• Like 1