Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Norwich away - Sat 28 Aug 2021 15:00 - Selling Arrangements and Prices

On 16/08/2021 at 09:19, Cardiff_Fox said:

The way there it's going to be busy I would imagine as it will be coming from Birmingham. The way back it shouldn't be as bad as it will be Stansted Airport and Cambridge it's come from. 

I get the train from east mids parkway arrive at 14.14 leaves at 8.12 pm should be better than driving on bank holiday week end

Edited by Kegworthfox
spelling

3 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Tickets still not arrived. Didn’t get season card til a couple of days before Wolves game either. Bit slack in the ol ticket office these days.

Mine not arrived either. More concerned they'll send them to my old address again.... useless

Mines not arrived either.  Cant understand why the ticket office now sends these out in batches?  Season ticket arrived 2 days before Wolves game.  Rang the ticket office eventually got through after one n half hours of not being able to get in the queing system.  About as helpful as a chocolate fireguard got the impression they didnt care?

We must be the only Premier league club that hasnt got a proper ticket office with booths at the ground?  Why, is that. 

• Like 1

Still not got mine yet but I thought it was something to do with the circumstances of covid etc more than anything else. Had it in my head they didn't want to send out until right near the day of the game.

20 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Still not got mine yet but I thought it was something to do with the circumstances of covid etc more than anything else. Had it in my head they didn't want to send out until right near the day of the game.

No, mine literally just come through the door lol 

Got mine today. Would assume they were all sent out at once and will trickle through to people. If you get to midweek next week I would start to worry.

As mentioned above, especially physical tickets, due to Covid they are probably holding off until closer the match to avoid having to void tickets sent out.

2 hours ago, Mint23 said:

What’s parking like around Carrow Road?  This is the first time I’ve been there 

You should be able to park at County Hall easily enough. I arrived with about 5 minutes to spare lst time and managed to get on there. Then it's a short walk, no more than 10 mins. I can't remember the cost though I'm afraid. 

Screenshot_20210822_113024_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.435f6d675f73387f314dad9807a7846f.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ianormondroyd said:

You should be able to park at County Hall easily enough. I arrived with about 5 minutes to spare lst time and managed to get on there. Then it's a short walk, no more than 10 mins. I can't remember the cost though I'm afraid. 

Screenshot_20210822_113024_com.google.android_apps_maps.thumb.jpg.435f6d675f73387f314dad9807a7846f.jpg

Was also quite an easy escape afterwards. 

15 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

I certainly am.Nice easy 50 min £12.50 return train from Ely.

Was it the FA cup game “ High risk fans” match?

Think it was the 15/16 season you were near me. Schlupp winner.

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Think it was the 15/16 season you were near me. Schlupp winner.

Aaah. Please tell me that wasn’t the game Leonardo scored and I ran towards the front as I was on the end of a row ,only for it to be disallowed and I had to do the walk of shame back.

• Haha 1