Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Norwich away - Sat 28 Aug 2021 15:00 - Selling Arrangements and Prices

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

About 600 sold so far (P1 and away scheme). That's assuming both remaining blocks are fully available.

I guess the next few bands have the most fans in who might want to go? Was expecting more to have been sold at this stage.

Agree. A surprisingly small number sold considering the banding started quite low. Ten aways a year would take you well over 460 points. Maybe quite a few on holiday. 

On 04/08/2021 at 19:26, Jackirius said:

If any STH not going and would be willing to let me get a ticket through them it would be much appreciated. Grew up in Norwich so a big one for me!

After two now if possible, thanks to the guys that offered but I was too slow checking my mail :facepalm:

18 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

About 600 sold so far (P1 and away scheme). That's assuming both remaining blocks are fully available.

I guess the next few bands have the most fans in who might want to go? Was expecting more to have been sold at this stage.

Tbh I wanted J, I think that's the last block to be sold, but given I was looking yesterday I just bought mine in G. Couldn't be bothered waiting.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

What's going on with the ticket website? Block H was on sale earlier (with very few seats left), now it's been taken off again, hasn't sold out obviously so must have been released early by accident.

Still surprised they don't just open all blocks at once for games where they know it will sell out.

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

What's going on with the ticket website? Block H was on sale earlier (with very few seats left), now it's been taken off again, hasn't sold out obviously so must have been released early by accident.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still surprised they don't just open all blocks at once for games where they know it will sell out.

Block H is back up now with 750 seats remaining lol

2 hours ago, bluearmy99 said:

Yeh just seen that. Weird. I bought 2 tickets in H Yesterday and was only showing 10 left. Thought it was strange when H was supposed to be 3rd section on sale

It opened up on day 1 at 8am with low teens showing as available wonder if held back for players wife's etc. 

• Like 1

Had a quick add up of seats left. One block to go on sale.

The remaining block will have about 150 tickets in if I calculated correctly (not sure how many of those have been sold before going on sale). With what is left in the other blocks (assuming no tickets held back for phone sales etc.), there are less than 900 tickets remaining.

So Friday is possible but it might be a scramble. Depends how today/tomorrow goes.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2021 at 16:36, Stuntman_Mike said:

I can't wait for this one, it's fallen on my birthday!

It's just a shame it's £70 on the train :thumbdown:

Last time it was on my birthday. I hope we get a better display and result for your birthday.

• Thanks 1

Complete longshot, has anyone got 2 spare tickets for this?

It'll be my last Saturday off for a while and my Mrs has now come up with the idea of going to Norfolk for the weekend.

And the inlaws are invited.

It'll only be bearable if me and the boy can go to the game lol