Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

I reckon 6 months. Double leg break (tibia and fibula), just hope it’s not an open fracture (ie bone sticking through skin). That’s a nasty, cynical challenge by the Villarreal player

Edited by car1os
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, car1os said:

I reckon 6 months. Double leg break (tibia and fibula), just hope it’s not an open fracture (ie bone sticking through skin). That’s a nasty, cynical challenge by the Villarreal player

I think longer. From the little we saw of the challenge there wasn't any bone but it looked so so bad with how it twisted as the foot was planted. 

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It's definitely a leg break but let's hope he's not royally ****ed his bones, tendons and ligaments along with it.

Usually if the bone breaks at the level of the ankle a lot of the ligaments will be intact (at least attached to the broken bits!). Bone heals better than soft tissue and most important thing is he gets a good operation to fix it. If he has a high fibular fracture that’s more of an issue

Edited by car1os

It snapped. He 'aint coming back from that for months. :cry:

The only silver lining is - we got solid years from Wasilewski not long after he'd suffered a similar injury. Players can come back from it, and Little Wes has the benefit of youth on his side too.

Still, sickener. Had enough of seeing stuff like that after the Euros. :(

• Like 1