Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

6 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Can someone clip a photo of where everyone thinks he broke it? When I saw the replay it looked like he bent jt but not broke it.

I'll assume the worse if he's gone on a stretcher.

Not going to post it, it’s really not nice viewing 

I'm absolutely furious. This should never happen in a friendly game and has massively ****ed our season before it's even started. Gutted for Wes who did not deserve that.

Not sure what precedent there is against the cvnt who did it but we must explore whatever avenues we can, it's a ****ing assault.

• Like 3

Completely normal challenge, very unfortunate.

Gonna be hard for all the lads, they'll all be keen to get off and find out what's gone on.

All the best to Wes of course, we're a family here and he'll have everything he needs, big up to the lads!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Haydos said:

Completely normal challenge, very unfortunate.

Gonna be hard for all the lads, they'll all be keen to get off and find out what's gone on.

All the best to Wes of course, we're a family here and he'll have everything he needs, big up to the lads!

You've got to be ****ing kidding. It was an attempt to break Fofana's leg. He did it deliberately. Absolutely sickening.