Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

Proud of the facilities young Wes has to support his recovery. I read yesterday that the players have their own hotel rooms at Seagrave, which must be well handy on the long road back from serious injury.

When they call it a world class facility there is little in the way of hype going on.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, KFS said:

Just posted a video of him walking and trying out a few movements. Looking good.

Also in the background audio the club doctor is giving another player some ibuprofen instructions lol 

To be fair, I'm sure he's telling to take a 600mg tab when they're normal 200mg . So just making sure he doesn't take 2 or he's basically overdosing 😬

3 minutes ago, los dedos said:

To be fair, I'm sure he's telling to take a 600mg tab when they're normal 200mg . So just making sure he doesn't take 2 or he's basically overdosing 😬

He looks like he's been chewing prescription opiods 🤪

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, KFS said:

Just posted a video of him walking and trying out a few movements. Looking good.

Also in the background audio the club doctor is giving another player some ibuprofen instructions lol 

Sounds like Ricardo 

Seems in good spirits here. Not sure what's being said, though. 

Colin Dicanot (@ColinDicanot) Tweeted:
La rencontre avec @Wesley_Fofanaa etait encore plus touchante et inspirante que mes attentes 😍

On vous prépare une belle interview chez @ohmygoal_fr ! 🔥

Rendez-vous ce vendredi à 18heures https://t.co/qGUB23KnAN https://twitter.com/ColinDicanot/status/1434641368433967106?s=20

That’s impressive he’s on his feet walking already.

The modern rehabilitation technology + him being a young lad + his massively high spirits will really work in our favour here.

I was thinking similar time scales to Amarteys nasty injury but looks much better than that at this stage.

Edited by les-tah

1 hour ago, KFS said:

The instructions are described in the third person (I gave him one ibuprofen...). He's probably explaining what Wes needs to take to his mate/translator.

Seems in good spirits here. Not sure what's being said, though. 

Colin Dicanot (@ColinDicanot) Tweeted:
La rencontre avec @Wesley_Fofanaa etait encore plus touchante et inspirante que mes attentes 😍

On vous prépare une belle interview chez @ohmygoal_fr ! 🔥

Rendez-vous ce vendredi à 18heures  https://t.co/qGUB23KnAN https://twitter.com/ColinDicanot/status/1434641368433967106?s=20

I think it's just the interviewer thanking him for his time and Wes saying he's happy to speak.

He's done quite a few interviews for French TV but the content rarely makes it into English media.

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, les-tah said:

That’s impressive he’s on his feet walking already.

The modern rehabilitation technology + him being a young lad + his massively high spirits will really work in our favour here.

I was thinking similar time scales to Amarteys nasty injury but looks much better than that at this stage.

All the fancy new rehab facilities/kit we have should help - under water treadmills, anti gravity treadmills, oxygen chambers etc

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, brucey said:

The instructions are described in the third person (I gave him one ibuprofen...). He's probably explaining what Wes needs to take to his mate/translator.

I think it's just the interviewer thanking him for his time and Wes saying he's happy to speak.

He's done quite a few interviews for French TV but the content rarely makes it into English media.

Yep you got it, just watched it back. Phew, not another injury scare :D