Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

On 01/10/2021 at 11:36, Silver surfer 1 said:

How can one player bring so much change to a team ? Shows he put all his eggs in one player.  Like a house of cards , it’s coming down .  That progressive trajectory is going down .  We might have a few wins here and there to paper over cracks, that’s it from Brendan .  Time for a change , someone with intelligence and heart over this card board clown .

How can one person post so many ridiculous posts, congratulations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

When things aren’t going so well, the missing players become ever better! 

lots of pressure and expectation from the fans on JJ and little Wes on their return which isn’t fair ….

Haha yep, this is a point i've been keen to make.

People making out that the players we're currently playing are poor/average prem players and the boys coming in are all world class and going to make a huge difference to the football we're playing. They're going to be in for quite a shock.

The difference between them isn't as huge as a lot of people are making out, also the lads are gonna need at least a few weeks/months to get up to speed again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Don't heap unrealistic expectations on the kid - coming back from an injury is hard enough as is.  He'll be back when he's back (probably Jan/Feb) and he'll likely struggle for the rest of the season to regain a semblance of his old form.  And that will be perfectly fine as long as fans keep their perspective.

Little Wes Will Boss it from his first minute back :wub:

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:
image.png.1fabe7d7aea988dc5cd26572d5baf9bb.png

Be good if he gets run in the 3rd round of the FA cup to get some minutes it. 

To be honest i cannot believe we are talking about another 10 weeks and he is in potential to return. I didnt think we would see him this season after the Villareal game! 

• Like 3

Guest Danny Clender

reeling back my disappointment 50% to potentially play the second half of the season, this could be huge.

announce Fofana

Edited by Danny Clender

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

When things aren’t going so well, the missing players become ever better! 

lots of pressure and expectation from the fans on JJ and little Wes on their return which isn’t fair ….

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.