Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

13 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Was so looking forward to seeing him play in our first game of the season 

Gutted ! 

I feel for little wes he has only just come back from an injury  ,then you get a Spanish Moran that takes wes out the game ,absolutely gutted ,

3 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Has someone said on here look at gomes that looked far worse than this one and was back just after 4 months lets just hope this is the same 🤞

Gomes dislocated ankle.....Fofana has snapped his leg....more likely to be out until next year now

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Didn't know normal challenges were flying in at shin height causing a potential leg break 

IMG-20210803-WA0012.jpg.008c1c2ea42789bf0112f909a4ef7ba7.jpg

Apparently it's a pretty standard tackle for a friendly game

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Hope it’s similar to Andre Gomes’ one, he was back after 3 months

Looks worse to be honest. 

Fofana's knee looks to have twisted badly before the ankle got trapped underneath the Villarreal player.

I’ve never been so angry after a game in my life. How that cheating villareal scumbag thinks it’s okay to scissor tackle a 20 young kid in a friendly game is beyond me. We do need to try and seek some compensation if we can. I know it’s been done before but how and if we can do it I don’t know. Poor Wesley. Let’s just hope he’s a quick healer. 

• Like 4