Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

36 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

No pressure Wes, but it's all on your shoulders to save our entire season. First game back would be an ideal time to score your first goal for the club, and then to go on a Vardy-esque run of 11 goals in 11 games please. Oh and sort those idiots out at the back so we no longer concede any goals.

Thanks in advance,

Foxes Talk

I think you’re going too easy on him …..

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

No pressure Wes, but it's all on your shoulders to save our entire season. First game back would be an ideal time to score your first goal for the club, and then to go on a Vardy-esque run of 11 goals in 11 games please. Oh and sort those idiots out at the back so we no longer concede any goals.

Thanks in advance,

Foxes Talk

What stresses me out, is that wouldnt be enough for some on here lol There would be a topic about how he's playing too far forward and its stopped Vardy from scoring 15. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

You have to hand it to our medical staff and rehab Team:appl: Truly remarkable effort. This could change our season come January.

God speed you! Black Emperor and all that, and I know he looked fab against lower league opposition before his injury, but as I and others (well, 'other' AFAICS) have pointed out, this is the same Fofana who played a big role (brain farts included) in last year's run-in.

In a neatish coincidence, it's also the same Fofana who got subbed off on 80 minutes last January in a game we lost 3-1. At home. To Leeds.

(Incredibly high ceiling, absolutely love watching him play, hope he is the bleeding messiah etc. and apols for my Debbie Does Downers shtick) 

On 08/11/2021 at 15:47, ealingfox said:

Written in the stars for Villareal to finish 3rd in their group, us to scrape through ours, draw them in the Europa League 32s and Big Wes to end Fer Ninos career with a horrific two-footed challenge straight from kick-off in the first leg which is celebrated like a goal.

:wes:

Bring him out of retirement just to do that job.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

On 10/11/2021 at 20:18, turtmcfly said:

God speed you! Black Emperor and all that, and I know he looked fab against lower league opposition before his injury, but as I and others (well, 'other' AFAICS) have pointed out, this is the same Fofana who played a big role (brain farts included) in last year's run-in.

In a neatish coincidence, it's also the same Fofana who got subbed off on 80 minutes last January in a game we lost 3-1. At home. To Leeds.

(Incredibly high ceiling, absolutely love watching him play, hope he is the bleeding messiah etc. and apols for my Debbie Does Downers shtick) 

Saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Fofana is doing an interview with a French journo on Twitter Space, the updates are being posted here https://twitter.com/ActuFoot_

Wesley Fofana: “I'm starting to see the end of the tunnel. The return is coming soon. It will be at the end of December, if all goes well. "

Wesley Fofana: “One day playing for OM? Maybe we'll see. I have been a Marseille supporter since I was born. Marseille is a dream. We don't know what football is made of. "

Wesley Fofana: “In England, it's not the same philosophy as in France. Working on and off the field is really another level. "

Wesley Fofana: “First training at Leicester. Vardy comes with both feet off the ground, he cuts me up. He gets up and laughs: "Welcome to England." I thought to myself, "They're crazy." "

Wesley Fofana: “In France, in training, we are more in the management of players and being careful not to get injured. Arrived in England, it is conservation. The intensity, she's crazy. Contact, contact, contact… ”

After Newcastle, Chelsea also discusses with the clan of Wesley Fofana, reveals @FabriceHawkins

Wesley Fofana: "A club that makes me dream? There are Marseille, Real Madrid, Barça. In the Premier League, there are Chelsea, United, City ... But you have to work to make your dreams come true. Through work, you can achieve anything. "

Wesley Fofana: “The player who impressed me the most in the Premier League? Sadio Mané. When I was one on one against him, it was very, very hard. Each duel, each ball catch, he wants to hurt. "

Wesley Fofana: “The player who talks the most on the pitch? Vardy. He speaks with everyone: the opponent, the referee, the supporters ... He is always in the provocation. "

Wesley Fofana: “Who do I give the Golden Ball to? I hesitate between Benzema and Lewandowski. They were amazing. I put both in the first place. "

Wesley Fofana: “The situation in Saint-Étienne hurts me. I watch almost all of their matches. I spoke to some players, I told them not to let go. "

Sell for £100m in the summer