Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Been a few too many stories about players having interest elsewhere. Wonder if the club havent given the players the contracts they wanted after the fa cup win.

After winning the league, literally everyone got a new contract and it was a nightmare.

You'd have thought they would have all got a nice bonus for winning the Cup.

The club did shoot itself in the foot with some of the contracted handed out after the title win.

I Just hope we don't sell to Chelsea again, I can't stand them! Also we don't seem to be able to pull their pants down like Man U.....Drinkwater the exception of course.  Didn't they refuse to loan us Gilmour last season and I don't think they sell to us, they would rather their players go abroad or to teams like Brighton & Southampton.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

So how does this equate to already being a Chelsea player? lol

31 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What reports. Your delusional

I think they were being sarcastic  due to reports like these

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-have-a-head-start-in-race-to-sign-defender-e90m-deal-necessary-to-convince-club-to-sell/

Earlier on Thursday, we covered claims made by journalist Fabrice Hawkins that Leicester City star Wesley Fofana’s camp have held talks with Chelsea.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/18/chelsea-make-approach-to-sign-leicester-city-defender-wesley-fofana-15622868/?ito=newsnow-feed

Chelsea have made an approach to sign Leicester City centre-back Wesley Fofana, according to reports in France.

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

I think they were being sarcastic  due to reports like these

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-have-a-head-start-in-race-to-sign-defender-e90m-deal-necessary-to-convince-club-to-sell/

Earlier on Thursday, we covered claims made by journalist Fabrice Hawkins that Leicester City star Wesley Fofana’s camp have held talks with Chelsea.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/18/chelsea-make-approach-to-sign-leicester-city-defender-wesley-fofana-15622868/?ito=newsnow-feed

Chelsea have made an approach to sign Leicester City centre-back Wesley Fofana, according to reports in France.

I’m confused- I thought it was newcastle who had bought him ……

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

He will get a new contract at the end of the season which will  significantly increase his value and he’ll be sold the following summer for crazy money ( if he keeps his focus and tradjectory)

This is my thinking. Whether it be  Jan 2023 (if a team is desperate) or the following Summer, we will sell him for massive money and will need to invest it very wisely.

I’d be really surprised to see any team bid big for him in January..: we’ll want big money and they will want proof he’s still the same player. 

there’s even a possibility that we won’t play him until  after the window closes… you know, to protect his health :ph34r:

Ultimately, he is a Leicester player until 2025 so I really can’t see anyway that we will sell him in the next year or so. I think that there is a strong case to say he is our biggest asset - up there with Tielemans and Ndidi for sure. Besides, whilst he has been excellent in the games played so far, I still think that he needs to demonstrate his ability for a longer period of time and show that he is on an upward trajectory. I mean, should Rudiger go at Chelsea then they will definitely want an experienced head in there, not a fresh faced player who has still only played 28 PL games. In reality, him moving would make very little sense for anybody tbh.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

21 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Wesley Fofana: “In England, it's not the same philosophy as in France. Working on and off the field is really another level. "

Wesley Fofana: “First training at Leicester. Vardy comes with both feet off the ground, he cuts me up. He gets up and laughs: "Welcome to England." I thought to myself, "They're crazy." "

Wesley Fofana: “In France, in training, we are more in the management of players and being careful not to get injured. Arrived in England, it is conservation. The intensity, she's crazy. Contact, contact, contact… ”

....pretty much what you would think on your first day in training here!!!

"The Foxes leadership group is reportedly formed of six players, namely skipper Kasper Schmeichel, vice-captain jonny evans , Jamie Vardy, Marc Albrighton, Youri Tielemans, and James Maddison."

how does Maddison get to be in the leadership group - we are done for!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

"The Foxes leadership group is reportedly formed of six players, namely skipper Kasper Schmeichel, vice-captain jonny evans , Jamie Vardy, Marc Albrighton, Youri Tielemans, and James Maddison."

He speaks for the younger players likewise Tielemans speaks for foreign players. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Quite clearly respected by players if this is the case. 

And before anyone brings up the covid party, Big Wes was also there... 

• Like 2