Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

I don't see why Maddison being in the "leadership group" is worrying. 

Fashion sense and odd personal life decisions aside, he seems like a fairly sensible lad who can express himself well and knows football. 

A lot of the things that he does may seem strange to us middle aged men but that's why he SHOULD there. Kasper and Vardy probably can't represent the younger lads any better than we could so it makes sense that they have a voice within the social hiarchy of the group. 

• Like 3

On 10/11/2021 at 16:18, Molson Canadian said:

His recovery speed is amazing quite possibly he is some sort of robot or machine!. If the injury and extent of it was reported correctly I wouldn't have expected him back for the entire season. 

It’s incredible isn’t it. My mrs has had headaches last longer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

It’s incredible isn’t it. My mrs has had headaches last longer.

He's not back yet.

I'm as happy as anybody Wes seems to be progressing well, and we should 100% appreciate him while we have him.  But I worry expectations are being raised unrealistically.  He could still have setbacks, and he may take a long time to round back into the player he was pre-injury.  Love the kid - just don't want to see the pack turn on him if things don't go as rosy as his Instagram would make you think they will.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

That sounds ridiculous 

he’s had no contact training 

Like I said above, he told me before Xmas on Saturday 

if it was this week he would have laughed at Xmas and said ‘v soon’

He said he should be fine in next week or too. Depends if Rodgers picks him.

22 hours ago, weller54 said:

So, you went on the Fofana thread to see if there were any updates on Justin, but only found criticism of Maddison 😂

i also thought there would be news on the stadium expansion.

I was hoping to see good news about Fofana but the thread had become irrelevant

• 3 weeks later...

"Wesley is going to be a while, It's not imminent, It will be a period of time before he's back, It's not any longer than we first thought. We talked about January but it could be the end of January or early February. We will just have to wait and see."

Tbf Brendan you talked about Christmas or just after? Ok that's January I suppose, I'll set April down as a marker then.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2