Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

23 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

In that clip he really looks like he is carrying that leg peg , something just doesn’t look good , just on that clip I doubt we see him this season to be honest 

Doesn't look right to me either. 

30 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

In that clip he really looks like he is carrying that leg peg , something just doesn’t look good , just on that clip I doubt we see him this season to be honest 

Sent a tweet of this clip to @IMechanisms. No idea if he'll respond. 

1 minute ago, enmac said:

Doesn't look right to me either. 

...looks like he has a "club foot"!!!

Some posters have said it is his natural gait, I haven't noticed that before and it would have surely been picked up by the club doctors and physios if that was the case. 

It really looks like it is a cause for concern, but if it was really that bad he would have brought it to someone's attention. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

He really wouldn't be having a kick around with kids if he had a issue.

You say that but I'm incredibly suspicious of the amount of players we have out for 3-4 weeks.

wes was tweeting in November about being back before Xmas 

he told me that he would be 

Brendan then commented in a presser that he was being exuberant and that he wasn’t likely to be back until the new year. and then Percy reported by feb. And now Brendan says feb. and the player is half way around the world on holiday (good for him btw)

with the delays to JJ’s return and how Ricky struggled, I guess we shouldn’t expect to see wes for a fair while yet ……

ligaments are funny things …….. even ankle ones….

Guest Chocolate Teapot
24 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Suspicious in what way ?

In the sense that we don't want to look desperate in the transfer market.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

To be fair that pretty sensible.

Agree. Makes me nervous about the injury situation though.

14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

According to football insider he's had a setback.....

Was always going to happen. I was egging on his youthful exuberance but it’s pretty hard to cheat sport science these days. Him saying he was going to be back before Jan was always hard to believe 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2022 at 22:09, Red Squirrel said:

I met the father of the boy in the red shirt and white cap today.

He said Wes was a top man. Every day asking all the kids if they wanted to play football with him and at night time he played the hotel staff when they had finished work.

Wes confirmed he'd be back in Feb 

He's sending the boy a signed shirt 

Just to add that the father of the boy in the red shirt wanted everyone to know that "Wes conducted himself impeccably and was a credit to himself and Leicester City Football Club"

We've come a long way since La Manga and all the better for it. Professional applies both on and off the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2