Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

3 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

He's not even played a full season with us, his price hasn't peaked, why on earth would we sell him in the summer?

It's quite clear to see his potential and how clearly quality he'll be. 

His price not peaking is actually one reason why a club will try and get him...? 

I think I’m going to watch the video back frame by frame and study everything about the environment that he’s in; follow his every movement, every configuration of his gait and every nuance of expression on his face 

No, actually, I think I’ll just keep popping back into this thread 

3 hours ago, enmac said:

Just watching PSG's game tonight. Struck by the similarities between Wes and Presnel Kimpembe. Both looks and style of play. 

282041-1601924200.jpg?lm=1

...certainly looks like him and a good defender!!!

The art of the slide tackle has changed somewhat as now the player has gone to ground infront of the attacker with the ball, that way he doesn't put in a tackle which would be deemed as late and the attacker has little chance of progressing as the ball will hit the defenders leg. His long limbs are a feature to his defending and is extremely athletic.

• Like 1

I think there was a different CB from that French cup game tonight that we should keep our eyes on in Todibo.

Galtier could probably get the best out of him while still at Nice. Only slight problem with Todibo would be that he only just signed for Nice this summer, and would have 4 years left on his contract by summer. But him and Fofana pairing up at CB would be quite the sight.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I think there was a different CB from that French cup game tonight that we should keep our eyes on in Todibo.

Galtier could probably get the best out of him while still at Nice. Only slight problem with Todibo would be that he only just signed for Nice this summer, and would have 4 years left on his contract by summer. But him and Fofana pairing up at CB would be quite the sight.

On 28/01/2022 at 15:11, Free Falling Foxes said:

I said this before when another video was released: where's everyone else? No wonder we are looking jaded and getting loads of injuries, no one else is training.

No players anywhere are training. It's the mid-season break. They're all on holiday in places with palm trees in the background. The few that haven't will just be doing general fitness stuff. Don't know why people take so much from a few clips here and there, literally a snippet of the players day. They're hardly likely to be posting clips from lunges & squats out on the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Could he be on the bench tomorrow and then start at Randers, I wonder?

Reckon he gets some 23s game time first like Justin did, believe 23s play Monday? Also like to think we learnt lesson from chucking Ricardo in an away European tie from last year. Burnley game is my prediction. 

• Like 3