Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

He's not the saviour of our season - it'll bode well to remember that. 

With that in mind it's great to see him recovered so quickly. Could've been a much worse injury. 

Nonsense. I shall be furious if we don’t at least make the CL final this year.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

He always looked his best next to evans though, so we’ll still be waiting to play our best 11 

I could see Amartey and Fofana working but Fofana and Soyuncu will have its moments of chaos as we have already seen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've done my damnest not to get excited by seeing him return but I can't help it. All I ask for is he's allowed the time and conditioning to get back to full fitness and if he can help us along the way this season then great but I'd honestly rather him help us every other game and we still be dog mess without him than try and get him to piece together our defence on his own.

Rodgers won't have that, once he's back in that'll be that till we run him into the ground after 3 or 4 games.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've done my damnest not to get excited by seeing him return but I can't help it. All I ask for is he's allowed the time and conditioning to get back to full fitness and if he can help us along the way this season then great but I'd honestly rather him help us every other game and we still be dog mess without him than try and get him to piece together our defence on his own.

So a different manager, then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I love how they chose music that sounds like it’s from the planning montage of a mid 80s heist movie featuring a dog sidekick. 

Turner and Hooch?

8 hours ago, Hitesh said:

Knowing our luck this season he's going to do a Frank Sinclair on his first game back... A 30 yard last minute own goal

He can score a 30 yard OG and then nail the wife in the centre circle to celebrate and I’ll still clap him off the pitch!