Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

19 hours ago, FoxTrott said:

Imagine signing for that long he’d have a buyout clause…? Or am I being pessimistic? Imagine regardless he’d probably be the world’s most expensive defender if a team were to activate it

I thought we’d stated that we don’t do those anymore ?

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It was.

Said it before I'll say it again. I'm a fan, any information I get I post on here my source has been correct on numerous occasions I just pass the info on. 

Granted the Rodgers thing was wrong but yeah, something happened around that time... 

P.s. I couldn't care less if people don't believe what I put on here too😘

I appreciate the stuff you've posted on here and know you do it in good faith. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

It was.

Said it before I'll say it again. I'm a fan, any information I get I post on here my source has been correct on numerous occasions I just pass the info on. 

Granted the Rodgers thing was wrong but yeah, something happened around that time... 

Keep on doing it, Ashley, please.  Myself and others on here appreciate that you do it in good faith and sometimes get it spot on.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

It was.

Do you know what that "something" was?

...Top probably called him out and he (Rodgers) has agreed to certain stipulations!!!

I think a big thing will be Rodgers bringing in someone as an advisor or perhaps a new number two. You get the feeling of a fresh start around the club, with the anxiety removed from Rodgers in his after game interviews. A bit like when Cressida Dick was announced, and said to be looking into the Downing Street parties, and the next day Boris stopped looking like a cornered rat and was back to his old belligerent self.

Whatever it was that happened could lead to Rodgers benefitting and having a chance to take a new perspective on what he was previously doing. It seems to take big explosions for him to admit he is falling short, zonal marking, being an example of being openly taken to task by football pundits before he admits there is a problem.

• Like 1