Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

Can't they arrange an u23 friendly to give him a good run out? Can't think of any league games this year where we've been comfortable with 20-30 mins to go that could be used to give him a bit of game time. 

Team news?

“The players were available at the weekend, and Fofana will come into the squad. We’ll see if he can get some minutes. You have to put them into competitive games, because there’s not so many U23s games. Hopefully Wesley will be able to play some part. Some of the guys will come back into it.”

42 minutes ago, davieG said:

He'll change to 5 at the back and disrupt the whole defensive set up as they'll all be confused. Well that's what happened last time he did that.

but atleast he will be able to partner Nacho & Daka in that system that a lot harking on about, every cloud n all that :teehee:

Highly doubt we'll have this game wrapped up by the 75th minute, so don't even bother using him just give him another couple of weeks to recover and gain more fitness. I really don't want to see him come on if it'll mean we start changing formations and tactics, always goes wrong when we try it.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Highly doubt we'll have this game wrapped up by the 75th minute, so don't even bother using him just give him another couple of weeks to recover and gain more fitness. I really don't want to see him come on if it'll mean we start changing formations and tactics, always goes wrong when we try it.

I don't think there's a right time to be honest. He needs match fitness and so needs match minutes. We desperately need him back and to bleed him in slowly. I take your point though - maybe it'll be a straight swap for Amartey rather than going to a back three?

• Like 1