Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fofana Injury

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Makes it even more impressive that he was able to pick out Instagram from all of his other apps

“Siri, open Instagram” 

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Honestly you usually seem pretty switched on but how the **** can you say that’s a completely normal challenge? It’s pre season he scissor kicked him from behind and followed through and at best only broke one bone! Ffs man it was a shocker even as a last ditch challenge to win the World Cup let alone a retaliation in a meaningless friendly at what I believe the score was 3-0. 

Okay clear up time. First reaction was on the line stream (which I'll remind everyone the commentators didn't even clock as a foul) and I didn't realise what had happened.

Then saw a replay from a reverse angle which looks like he's stuck a foot in to win the ball.

After this I've seen a closer one with the sweeping leg and yeah it does look ****ing unnecessary.

I'll be honest, not really feeling angry, just completely deflated. I was really enjoying that game, buzzing for fans back in the ground, we were looking sharp.

And then this lads season is just ripped out from under him and I realised the severity of it. Took me briefly back to watching Eriksen at the Euros, obviously not the same, but similar emotions. I feel gutted, we looked good and everything was going great and then bang. That lads life for the next 6-12m is just up in the air, I'm genuinely distraught for him, he seems like such a good young lad and he's settled well, he's Leicester.

We can disect the tackle and that but let's focus on that great performance and getting being the lads and helping lil Wes get back to doing that he does

• Like 2

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

They can **** *** back home quite frankly.

Yeah, that’s the spirit.

Wtf do you expect or want? They ignore it and people like you will slate them; they acknowledge it and people like you tell them to eff off.

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Just gets worse. 

F7DRUWiQ_reasonably_small.jpg

Hoping this picture on Wesley Fofana injury is figment of imagination!! By this pic, looks to be deformities of both shin & ankle. If accurate, could potentially be fractures to tibia/fibula & separate fractures to ankle (+/- disloc) & ligament damage. 

That is not nice to read, let alone see.

3 separate horrifically serious injuries.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If a one line tweet is sufficient enough to take the criticism off the player and you're happy with that, fair enough.  Not sure too many out there would agree with that.

Yeah, but the valid criticism is of the player. What’s the point in having a go at Villareal’s social media staff ffs? They didn’t make the tackle.

I'm not joining in the social media hate. I'd rather show Wes support than give this **** any of my time.

But what does annoy me is that he did it in a friendly to a player who plays in a different league.

He's not even being a **** for self-interest. It's pure malice.

• Like 4