Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

It’s a decent investergaard from us. 

Bad jokes aside, I haven’t been over the moon with this link but I think I’ve come around to the idea that he will improve our squad. Better to have him than to not. Furthermore, BR will improve him, even though he’s already 29. Ralph Hassenhuttel (can’t be arsed to spell it correctly) is a really odd manager. They’re either very very good or horrendously bad and there doesn’t seem to be an in between. 

My Southampton supporting friend is a big fan of his. Spoke very highly of him which blew my mind as he is THE most critical football fan I've ever met (whack Scottish football's angriest fan into YT) who has gotten into more than one heated exchange with the family of players from his local team Morton. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Can we get everyone's Southampton supporting friends into a room so they can come to a consensus? My heads all over the place here. Is he shit or not?

It's amazing how many of them there are.

Worst accent in the world too, they sound like Cockney farmers lol

Edited by Jimbo

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Can we get everyone's Southampton supporting friends into a room so they can come to a consensus? My heads all over the place here. Is he shit or not?

He's neither shit nor great, he is pretty good and Kasper will be happy we can have a dominant header of the ball at corners. If he can do a Huth that will be OK with me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Get them Cows up the apples and pears!

Not too far off, he calls everyone "mush" too

"Alright mush"

Worst of it is he's lived up this way for about 7 years now, and he still thinks we all sound like the cast of emmerdale

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Get them Cows up the apples and pears!

Saints fan here.   

oi you lot - we be proud of our ‘ampshire accent.

anyway, you remember the 9 - 0 game a couple of seasons ago.   Well if you sign Vesty, you will then have 50% of our back 4 from that game. Just letting you know.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s big, he’s great 

he’s Kasper Schmeicel’s mate 

Vestegaard Vestegaard ……

How hard do you think it would be to get the crowd to do the "oooo Danish friends" when they do the inevitable hug/fist bump just before kick off each game :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

15m for a crooked 29 year old, he's only got one year left on his contract... Seems abit expensive.... We could get him for free next year

We broke our starting CB in the last friendly of the season. The real loser is Tark, who probably thought he was coming here next year, and that's less likely now (although not impossible).

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

15m for a crooked 29 year old, he's only got one year left on his contract... Seems abit expensive.... We could get him for free next year

So who do we sign for a year instead then while Wes sits in stands and hobbles around on crutches?

• Like 1