Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm going to assume Evans might be dusted. Dropping decentish money on Vestergaard would imply Evans is out a long time.

Why? Coming into the season, we ideally needed cover for Evans regardless of his current injury. 

10 minutes ago, enmac said:
Don't know how credible this guy is. 1600 followers. 

Mnic_Wgt_reasonably_small.jpg

Southampton have accepted a £12m bid from Leicester for Danish giant Jannik Vestergaard. Great optics on this move for him, moving from a relegation battling club to a Europa League powerhouse with a 27% wage increase. Good luck, Jannik!

Oh. Just seen his profile. I need to research these clots more carefully. 

28 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Seems a bit slow for us? But I guess when Evans and Fofana eventually come back he will offer something different: size and height.

Slower than Evans? I don't think it will be too much of an issue alongside Cags. 

I do like the idea of being able to handle set plays better though and being a threat from corners/free kicks. Could add a nice dimension to our squad. 

• Like 1

LCFC are so slow at getting transfers in over the line it's unreal.

I think we have had a great transfer window so far but I would of thought a RW and a CB would of came in before the season starts.

This is the window we can spends without repercussions of FFP and we need to make the most of it and just at the re sale value later down the line.

Edited by Fox85