Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

This guy is also genuinely two-footed (right is more dominant) and can really pass, as well as being 2m tall btw. 

42E5A144-4C5D-417A-8613-11FB5827130D.jpeg

Said it before but my Saints fan mate says he’s the best CB on the ball in the league.

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Think someone said on here they ranked as 2nd best defensively from set plays last season. I imagine his size and presence alone was a big part of that. 

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Won more attacking headers in the box last season than any other CB and scored 3. Seems OK to me.

lol I must have made it up then.

• Haha 1

He's 29 and got a year left on his contract, just looked on SaintsWeb and all the posters are basically saying the same, SELL! can't defend passing ok, doesn't give me any confidence, would rather have selling fans regretting selling a player rather than begging him to go!

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's 29 and got a year left on his contract, just looked on SaintsWeb and all the posters are basically saying the same, SELL! can't defend passing ok, doesn't give me any confidence, would rather have selling fans regretting selling a player rather than begging him to go!

They're all saying sell but for £20m min.

Just now, NewquayFox said:

If we sign Vestergaard do posters think he will go straight in against Wolves on Saturday or will Rodgers stick with Amartey? 

Depends on how much training he is able to get but I would guess he will be on the bench even if we sign him tomorrow for example. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

They are also coming off a woeful season by their standards, so I wouldn't read too much into their negativity, especially if they think they are getting £20m for a player who will go on a free next year and already pushed for a move before. 

Also, don't forget he will be 3rd choice after Soy/Evans in 1 month and 4th choice in 1 year when Fofana back. Not a bad 4th choice really in the mid to long-term. 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

You might want to consider watching a few games yourself! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'll raise you Monaco fans and Youri Tielemans 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Shit_arse said:

Cash plus player loan will get this one over the line. 

Imagine Preat, Mendy or Choudrary will be the player. 

Cash plus players deals don't happen anymore.

• Like 2