Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

2 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Have you all seen the new stadium expansion plans and the surrounding area?

Particularly enjoyed 'Vestergaard Towers' residential block aptly named due to it's imposing height.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Pleased with this. If available surely he starts v Wolves.

Hope we don't go with 3 CB's now just because we can.

We could have gone with 3 vs Villareal but didn't, I'd be very surprised of we did that.

2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Don't worry, we aren't training with Villareal:ph34r:

True. But it was my way of saying he must have already signed. No way they would let him train if he hadn’t. Announcing it is presumably just a formality now. 

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

I doubt that was much of a factor, really. I'm sure we would have been after the right player first and foremost, and getting 10 more days (one or two games) use out of them wouldn't have swayed a decision.

We've been interested in Vestergaard for a while, so I'm sure we've done plenty of homework on him. Okay, so we might have got him for free next year, but we can't afford to wait that long. Him being in the last year of his contract meant we got him a lot cheaper than we would have otherwise.

Spot on. Exactly the point I was trying get across.  Anyway, he is here and I wish him a successful time with us.  

3 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I think 1 of the "big spenders" could have an off season and we could potentially sneak into 4th, but to win the title again with how those 4 have added to their squad? Afraid not 

We have to achieve top four, third time lucky.

If we don’t then B Rogers reputation will be damaged. It’s imperative that we make top four

2 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

If we don’t then B Rogers reputation will be damaged. It’s imperative that we make top four

It so wont be! 

Hard to think of a scenario where it would be, tbh. Maybe relegation. But if we're looking like we're about to get relegated, Top will bullet him, and replace him, before he took us down.

We're in a good place, and now Brendan has a trophy or two with us, and two top six finishes, he has plenty of credit in the bank.

6 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Bet anything that Lawrenson predicts us to finish 9th, behind Spuds, the Arse and Everton. And drearily pontificates that the last two seasons City have been over-achieving!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Be an amazing achievement to get top 4 this or any other year

• Like 1