Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

2 hours ago, KFS said:

How have we swindled letting him train today lol 

Basically, we signed him and want him to start on weekend (hence the training) but because we havent yet got our cringey intro obligatory video ready we had to make a call.

Edited by Jattdogg

48 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

If he's training then the deal is signed, I can't think of a world where it would be allowed otherwise. 

Could be something as simple as the photographer or the marketing team isn't available to do his reveal pictures, videos or interviews yet

He's probably already signed, and done all the photos etc. 

Probably just a case of the social media team doing what they do with it, and in fairness, they've already had a fairly busy day. I predict we make it official tonight.

1 hour ago, jeffschlupp said:

I would be surprised if it wasn't announced by the club either tonight or early tomorrow morning. As you imply we know the fee and contract are done, if he's trained the afternoon session then his medical was done this morning, so it will just be signing paperwork and submitting them to the PL/FA.

Another training session with Cags tomorrow and he starts Saturday I reckon.

Do they train the day before a game? If they do surely its mainly a recovery/loosen up session not anything where they will be playing together. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’d still start Amartey tbh

You can be sure Wolves will be very pleased to be facing a partnership with so little preparation, Jimenez could be big trouble. Rodgers I think will be cautious and stick with Amartey this week.

47 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Do they train the day before a game? If they do surely its mainly a recovery/loosen up session not anything where they will be playing together. 

Usually a morning session at least, I believe. As you say not necessarily anything on a full size pitch but still there should be some work, perhaps some defensive isolation work would be useful for the back four unit for example.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox1norfolk said:

We have to achieve top four, third time lucky.

If we don’t then B Rogers reputation will be damaged. It’s imperative that we make top four

Chelsea have Upped again their quality...Manutd have again boug in quality. L'pool with One Exception are getting Top turns back into the squad,

Man.City as usual high Quality spread down to their last squad play...

Er also have invested in what seems  Quality new rescources,that ups again Our dynamic

but make no mistale, there is still a wide  chism,between Top 4  and Top 6-8...

obviously Nobody can see how our season will Pan...out.!!

But I wont critise Rodgers,even if Bobo-media & bobo-fans, especially any Bobo-Leicester fans Spray out any of  their nonsense on Top 4 failings..

Top 5-6 will still be a super-achievement, especially if we can up & deliver even more Class performances...

I will Enjoy each game & period of the season,before I shit my Pants and Shout out the odds.  over potential Top 3-5 EOS under-achievement finishes..

Too many long-season kick-offs, twist & turns, & amazing Stories yet unkown.

Lets Enjoy First  the game Football over the Full season Journeys before fking whining& Shitting yourselves over EOS possible end- perceptions.

2 big Standards for Leicester to First Aspire to & achieve....Its to just  Consistenty Challenge & compete vor those Top-6 or Top 4 placing.

what a weird judgement,when assesing for a Club like Leicester that EOS Not acchieving Top 4 would be a failure...

Entitlement Brigade please womble-off,to Peter-pans, Hana-lee, navarna- land...Then Close the fking Wardrobe door behind you.!!

ps..Take-Care of the Lion when passing the mirror..

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Chelsea have Upped again their quality...Manutd have again boug in quality. L'pool with One Exception are getting Top turns back into the squad,

Er also have invested in what seems  Quality new rescources,that ups again Our dynamic

But I wont critise Rodgers,even if Bobo-media & bobo-fans, especially any Bobo-Leicester fans Spray out any of  their nonsense on Top 4 failings..

Top 5-6 will still be a super-achievement, especially if we can up & deliver even more Class performances...

I will Enjoy each game & period of the season,before I shit my Pants and Shout out the odds.  over potential Top 3-5 EOS under-achievement finishes..

Lets Enjoy First  the game Football over the Full season Journeys before fking whining& Shitting yourselves over EOS possible end- perceptions.

2 big Standards for Leicester to First Aspire to & achieve....Its to just  Consistenty Challenge & compete vor those Top-6 or Top 4 placing.

what a weird judgement,when assesing for a Club like Leicester that EOS Not acchieving Top 4 would be a failure...

Entitlement Brigade please womble-off,to Peter-pans, Hana-lee, navarna- land...Then Close the fking Wardrobe door behind you.!!

Parden? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Don't forget drinking starts earlier in Austria

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Spoken has Yoda.

p.s Who's Petra? 

Thats mongolian-taipi for Perez..

I am 1m.40 Taller than yoda, but passing on my wisdom,Scripts und teachings to him,still was quicker,

than trying to refine  FT-Control freeks,who still having difficulties to understand

the flexible Heart,soul & Spirit of  Anglo-saxon-norman-new Parks English....:celebrate:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I’m being slightly hyperbolic. But I’m sure I remember seeing a stat that he was actually one of the fastest players in the prem in a straight sprint.

During our title season, I think it was a top speed metric and he was in the top 10 in the PL.

Acceleration would have been different of course.