Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Jannik Vestergaard

9 minutes ago, brookfox said:

We could do with him tomorrow to help contain Raul Jimenez who you’d assume will be raring to go.

Wolves have so many injuries to key players, Neto, Podence etc.... You's assume after so long out Jiminez will be half baked, especially with attacking the ball with his head.

2 hours ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

Im ITK in the sense that I heard it on talksport this morning on the way into work. They said Ralph said this and he is definitely ITK so yes its insider knowledge.

Your welcome, im here to please.

Anyone on first name terms with Ralph is a good enough source for me 😂

He trained with us, the Premier League will probably have registered him yesterday.

Essentially we are just waiting on whatever the media team have planned... so just chill :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I think Amartey deserves his place tomorrow. 

It will show that the Manager backs him and I'm guessing he will have been preparing all week to play.

He's never going to be a long-term starter for us, but when called on, he very rarely lets us down. 

Big Love for Big Dan! :wub:

...Jannik to come on as a CF in the last 5 minutes, Stevie Walsh style! 

I don't particularly fancy big dan up against Jimenez tomorrow, providing the Jimenez is the same player he was before his injury

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I don't particularly fancy big dan up against Jimenez tomorrow, providing the Jimenez is the same player he was before his injury

I get that and I have doubts too but I do wonder if Vestergaard is ready to start, considering he hasn't played any pre-season friendlies and never played with Soyuncu. It's a tough call but I imagine Rodgers will start Veste and that's why we requested permission for him to train, even before the transfer had been completed. Big Dan will do a job if not though! 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Orange bibs in training today suggest exact same team for tomorrow. 

No Vestergaard there but probably finalising deal. 50/50 whether he starts tomorrow IMO

An unchanged team would make sense.

Where do people get this 'orange bibs' info from? Flying drones over Seagrave?

Edited by ClaphamFox