Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Man City @ King Power - 11 September 2021

I logged on to buy a ticket at 8 am and the G1 and G2 sections were greyed out. Does anyone know why this might be? My dad has a ST in G2 so I normally purchase a ticket in that section but looks like that's no longer an option for some reason. 

3 hours ago, Chloe_77 said:

Someone had a link for the wolves game which was really helpful. If anyone has a link that would be much appreciated 

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/leicester city v manchester city/2021-9-11_15.00/king power stadium?hallmap

• Like 1

Just checked and there are 1,624 still left for this.

You still have any tickets that are put up for resale via the new system and also the chance that multiple tickets will become available after 'Sell Out' like the Wolves match.

£53 is rather expensive though, Cheapest available are £32 which is still an expensive luxury for some given the current climate.

Fox Members 50+ points | Monday 9 August
Fox Members 35+ points | Wednesday 11 August
Fox Members 15+ points | Friday 13 August
All Fox Members | Tuesday 17 August
Season Ticket Holder Guest | Thurdsay 19 August

When it says tickets are available Friday 13 August, does anyone know what time?

33 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

When it says tickets are available Friday 13 August, does anyone know what time?

08:00 online

09:00 phone

52 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

image.thumb.png.185931967ab305443b64ebdb85b441a0.png

Considering this is one of the 'Glory Games' ... I'd have expected more to have sold.

Think we'll be giving the Burnley ones buy 1 get 1 free!

I'd be inclined to think the biggest reason would be out pricing a big % of fans, more so than covid.

£50+ is sickening.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Considering this is one of the 'Glory Games' ... I'd have expected more to have sold.

Think we'll be giving the Burnley ones buy 1 get 1 free!

I'd be inclined to think the biggest reason would be out pricing a big % of fans, more so than covid.

£50+ is sickening.

The Burnley comment really made me laugh. 😂😂

Premier League prices aren’t too bad when compared to some other sports/countries. I was in the US a decade ago and took in an NBA game one night. Spent no less than $300 for 2 seats a few rows from the court to see Orlando Magic V Washington Wizards, and that was 10 years ago. Don’t get me wrong though, I’d rather pay less for the footy, but for a Category A game I think considering the demand it’s not as bad as it could be.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The Burnley comment really made me laugh. 😂😂

Premier League prices aren’t too bad when compared to some other sports/countries. I was in the US a decade ago and took in an NBA game one night. Spent no less than $300 for 2 seats a few rows from the court to see Orlando Magic V Washington Wizards, and that was 10 years ago. Don’t get me wrong though, I’d rather pay less for the footy, but for a Category A game I think considering the demand it’s not as bad as it could be.

Haha.

Yeah I guess that does put it into perspective a bit but I don't know the first thing about NBA. Is it like a whole night's event?

Maybe I'm just a tight git. Spent £9.60 on chicken and chips at Wembley. Haven't sh1t yet just so I feel I got my monies worth. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Haha.

Yeah I guess that does put it into perspective a bit but I don't know the first thing about NBA. Is it like a whole night's event?

Maybe I'm just a tight git. Spent £9.60 on chicken and chips at Wembley. Haven't sh1t yet just so I feel I got my monies worth. 

Yeah, it was a great night. Lots of fanfare - bigger event than what we get at King Power but that’s Americans for you. Everything on steroids. Approx 2 hours of game time including half time show and breaks after each quarter, and photo ops with the cheerleaders, mascots etc and a few bits to do outside the stadium. But yeah, expensive as anything.

I too bought that same chicken and chips combo at Wembley, and it was a sore moment. I got a coke as well and the bottle of coke was four f**king pound! The chicken was good n’all, but when the girl behind me knocked into the folded up seat to my left and sent my £4 coke bottle tumbling over, it was a painful moment 😂😂 Lost about a quids worth

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Join the queue mate. There’s barely going to be any left for Fox Members with less than 15 points. 

About 400 left at the moment but I’m sure there will be season ticket resales popping up in the week before the game.  

44 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m debating holding out for better seats from the season ticket returns. Remaining seats look a bit shite.

I noticed a lot of KW/WH tickets became available late for the Wolves game.  Expensive but you get a programme….

• Haha 1