Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Man City @ King Power - 11 September 2021

Just now, Raj said:

Great to welcome new posters to the forum.

Seems to happen when we play "The Big Boys" at home.

Its as if some of our posters only come to see the opposition, only jesting as that would be embarrassing (Sorry @HighPeakFox!!!)

I tend to use twitter mostly and read forums than sign up to them but as this seems more busier than twitter for spare tickets I've signed up so I don't see your point regarding myself? I despise Manchester City with a passion, fake club who have no history and would be in the EFL without their rich owners.

18 minutes ago, AdFoxes said:

I tend to use twitter mostly and read forums than sign up to them but as this seems more busier than twitter for spare tickets I've signed up so I don't see your point regarding myself? I despise Manchester City with a passion, fake club who have no history and would be in the EFL without their rich owners.

Tbf Man.City fans were with the club even when they were languishing in League one and had gates of 20,000 plus when they were sh1t.

"Fans" of opposing clubs would say the same about us, without our rich owners.

I have a close Man.City fan who's supported them since the 70s and to say they are fake etc is b0llox.

Good luck getting tickets to see the club you despise so much though.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raj said:

Tbf Man.City fans were with the club even when they were languishing in League one and had gates of 20,000 plus when they were sh1t.

"Fans" of opposing clubs would say the same about us, without our rich owners.

I have a close Man.City fan who's supported them since the 70s and to say they are fake etc is b0llox.

Good luck getting tickets to see the club you despise so much though.

Fair point granted but clubs like PSG and Man City I detest. 

By fake I mean what makes them one of the big six and a big big club if you take the money away?

As for gates, when do they fill their stadium?

19 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

I’ve listed my seats on the resale platform today if anyone is looking - an adult and an under 22 in K block. Have to go to a wedding - one of very few reasons I’d miss the game! 

Is this on the Leicester website? Can’t make this weekends game so I’ll do the same